what color is your mind?

66 mustang

Haha. Yeah, no worries mate. I am lucky enough to hate the human race too, but still end up blue and calm about it. Plus I'd die without the ocean...

I wonder why all you sad sacs got gray and black at the start and the rest of us all got proper colours? :lol:

:agree:

Basically the human race is a plague on the earth, plus most of our race are utterly selfish and inconsiderate, so I hate most of the species too. I think the rule is "hated until proven worthwhile" or something along those lines! :D Quite a misanthropic bunch, aren't we?

BTW, has anyone seen the Blue Eyes, Brown Eyes experiment documentary (called 'A Class Divided')? If so, could something like that happen with the colours here? ;)

(If you haven't seen the documentary, it really is essential viewing. An absolutely fascinating insight into human behaviour. It's done to a class of school children, but something similar would definitely work with adults:

Class Divided 1

Class Divided 2

Class Divided 3

Class Divided 4)