new UNRULY CHILD album in October

TIM (2)

With the announcement of Unruly Child playing Firefest this year, I dug these 2 (this and the debut) out for another listen.

First off, man that debut is a killer album. I'd forgetten just how damned good it was to be honest. A couple of weaker tracks later on, but there are at least 8 or 9 KILLER tracks on that baby.

As for the newie, its one of those albums that just continues to grow and grow. I can see that a few dissed 'Talk To Me' at the beginning, but I love this song. & the short but sweet solo is one of those rare shiver moments for me....perfection.

Another thing which really struck me when I listened to these back to back, but go listen to the end of 'When World's Collide' (the song) and 'When Love Is Gone' from the debut.......freakily weird!! 20 years apart, but EXACTLY the same.............even the final lyrics!!!!!

Cheers

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit my final opinions on the newie are still yet to come. Yes, I heard it several times last year but I have put off further listening until I hold the hard copy in my hand... which hopefully is not too far away. A few months maybe? Then I'll spin it plenty of times. :)

And yep, their debut is brilliant.