Rock Sugar........These will blow your mind !

Dave

I wonder if they will be putting out other music?

I hope so... original music under the band name "Loud & Clear" would be a good start. ;)

This is another CD-R release only as well <_<

Available for US$16.99 from their website........Fuck that !!!!

Got a burnt copy yesterday which is exactly the fuckin' same for zip!!!

Fuck these CD-R releases seriously fuckin' shit me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

us$16.99 for a CDR, with postage still to go? Wow. I don't think I've read anywhere else that this is a CDR. Are you 100% sure, Dave? Seems an incredible price for a CDR...

us$16.99 for a CDR, with postage still to go? Wow. I don't think I've read anywhere else that this is a CDR. Are you 100% sure, Dave? Seems an incredible price for a CDR...

Thats pretty bad! My interest in this album is now completely gone.

I thought this had been released on actual cd format by a label in Europe.

I thought this had been released on actual cd format by a label in Europe.

Yeah I thought this was a bona fide release. Not sure where Dave gets the cdr reference from??

I saw Loud n Clear at FF and they played the journey/metallica combo song which was good fun, but I must admit im with Geoff in that I would prefer a new LnC disc as that is far better IMO.

Yeah I thought this was a bona fide release. Not sure where Dave gets the cdr reference from??

Here is the email.....

Hi David, it's a CDR. I'm not 100% as to when exactly the store will be back up. You can use this link temporarily to buy the CD until the store is back up.

This link is for our closest and coolest fans only. Please do not share or post this link.

You’ve just been SUGARED!!

{I removed the link}

-----

ROCK SUGAR

www.RockSugarBand.com

On 2010-05-31 15:47:39 -0400 David wrote:

>

> Submission Type: Rock Sugar General Questions/Comments

> Name:

> Phone:

> Email:

> Question/Comment: Hi,

> Could you please tell me if the Reimaginator release is a silver pressed

> Record label release or a CD-R disc and also when your website shop will be

> online again.

> Many thanks,

> David

> Australia

If this is actually a CDR, its a very professionally done one, thats all I have to say.

There is a website on the silver side of the disk, which seems to indicate these are the guys they use to copy their discs. http://www.ultraentertainment.com/

I'd have no problem paying for it if it wasnt for the fact I won a copy anyway.

Dave

Don't know who you're buying from, but, my copy is a factory silver pressed disc.....bought my copy directly from the band's website.

Delbert

I may be reading it wrong but seems Dave got his info straight from the band or the band's website.

From their website where it is on sale from.

He states, which is on the email, that it is a CD-R :unsure:

I may be reading it wrong but seems Dave got his info straight from the band or the band's website.

You know, these days, I think some of these bands and band members have no idea what a CDR is. I've asked bands about their CDs and asked them specifically if it was a silver pressed CD or a factory CDR and I was assured it was a silver pressed CD. When I got the disc it turns out to be a CDR. Now, this time, everyone has been told it is a CDR and I get a factory pressed Silver disc.........go figure??????? :popcorn:

You know, these days, I think some of these bands and band members have no idea what a CDR is. I've asked bands about their CDs and asked them specifically if it was a silver pressed CD or a factory CDR and I was assured it was a silver pressed CD. When I got the disc it turns out to be a CDR. Now, this time, everyone has been told it is a CDR and I get a factory pressed Silver disc.........go figure??????? :popcorn:

I just sent off another email asking for clarification on what it really is and wether it has ever had an official silver pressed release or if it is a CDR...or, if they are now only selling it as a CDR copy of the official release.....If there ever was one that is :unsure:

I really don't see the fascination with this band whatsoever to tell you the truth. Much better stuff to be getting excited about, rather than this clap trap.

I really don't see the fascination with this band whatsoever to tell you the truth. Much better stuff to be getting excited about, rather than this clap trap.

Jez makes quite an artform out of being wrong, but in this case I have to agree with him 100%. Dave, you have blown my mind by describing the start of 2010 as poor, unable to find any good releases... except this one? Mate, you got me baffled over this one.

I personally found this to be one of the most forgettable wastes of time I've heard this year. Total waste of excellent talent.

To borrow a line from Wes, who summed it perfectly......"It's a fun album" and I think he is spot on!!!

Good for something different.

It's a pity the vocals on the Black Sweden "Gold" CD were not as good as these.

To borrow a line from Wes, who summed it perfectly......"It's a fun album" and I think he is spot on!!!

Good for something different.

It's a pity the vocals on the Black Sweden "Gold" CD were not as good as these.

I'm in full agreement with you Dave.....this release is "DIFFERENT".....this isn't the same stuff we hear day in and day out. This disc finds time in my disc player a minimum of once a week and I've had friends hear it and ask "who are those guys"??? They find it refreshing. Of course, I can understand the younger generation of listeners not appreciating the unique style of blending various classic songs. To me, this is a talent to do what these guys do with such ease!!!