And so it begins... 2010 Heavy Harmonies Donation Drive

Down to 3 days left to go in the donation drive. Things are lagging a bit behind last year's total. :crying:

I really don't want to have to sell a kidney or auction off Geoff's naughty bits (who knows, he might have a use for them), so I'm asking/nagging/pleading/whining those who haven't already donated to send a few bucks to help support HH.

Do it for the children.

Well, ok not really. Do it for the sake of Geoff's naughty bits.

-Dan

Down to 3 days left to go in the donation drive. Things are lagging a bit behind last year's total. :crying:

I really don't want to have to sell a kidney or auction off Geoff's naughty bits (who knows, he might have a use for them), so I'm asking/nagging/pleading/whining those who haven't already donated to send a few bucks to help support HH.

Do it for the children.

Well, ok not really. Do it for the sake of Geoff's naughty bits.

-Dan

Verified. My naughty bits would indeed support everyone's support.

Last day. Let's make it a doozy! :party421:

Only one day to go then until you (correctly) declare that H.E.A.T. is the best album so far in 2010

;-)

Haha. So that means I'll miss Dan incorrectly stating that Loveblast is the best CD of 2010 over the weekend? Oh well, at least it gives me something worthwhile to enjoy on Monday morning next week. :( (C*nt of a day...)

Loveblast or Reckless love, it'll be.

Though it should be Crazy Lixx.

And a bit of a wrapup. Thanks to everyone who donated in the 2010 drive! The total ended up about $150 behind the 2009 total, but is enough to cover about 5 months of site costs.

I'm in the process of uploading a few mp3s for the mystery CD and will post a new thread for it shortly.

There was only 1 person who correctly guessed the CD:

Jeffrey J Peil, you are the winner of a box of krappy CDs, which will be headed your direction in a couple of days!

Thanks again to everyone who participated!

-Dan

Just call me Carnac The Incapable.

Wow, I can't recall ever winning anything before. Maybe I will go buy a PowerBall ticket...and a Taking Dawn cd.

Very cool Dan, thanks again for keeping this site up and runnin'.

Wow, I can't recall ever winning anything before. Maybe I will go buy a PowerBall ticket...and a Taking Dawn cd.

Congrats, Jeff !! :drink: Will you enlighten us to what was your tip ? ;)

Congrats, Jeff !! :drink: Will you enlighten us to what was your tip ? ;)

I wish I had some sort of great story to tell on how I picked that one. One thing in my mind, and I mentioned something about this early in a post, was that I didn't think it would be one of the popular favorites on this board, i.e., Crazy Lixx, Crashdiet, Pretty Maids, etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...