New Fall TV Schedules

whiplash1972

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please dont cancel Fringe!!!

Bummed about The River and Firm and I'm surprised about Alcatraz as I thought it was doing good and while I dont watch Unforgettable I thought it was winning it's time slot.

I really like The Firm and Alcatraz. lost interest in The River pretty quick. I like Awake also and they don't give it a snowballs chance.

Please dont cancel Fringe!!!

Bummed about The River and Firm and I'm surprised about Alcatraz as I thought it was doing good and while I dont watch Unforgettable I thought it was winning it's time slot.

I really like The Firm and Alcatraz. lost interest in The River pretty quick. I like Awake also and they don't give it a snowballs chance.

I have the first two Awakes on DVR but don't see any point in watching them since it will be canclled. NBC keeps getting me interested in shows and cancelling them. The Event, Chase, Life, Surface, Firm, Prime Suspect.

• 2 months later...

Well, here's the current scorecard as far as renewals/cancellations:

http://tvbythenumber...-season/133799/

And a listing of shows that have been picked up for the 12/13 season (No CBS announcements yet):

http://tvbythenumber...-season/133813/

Not shocked by most of those cancelations but was surprised that Nikita didn't get the axe as the ratings have been abysmal. So glad Fringe got a final half season to finish it off. Also happy Grimm got another season as that show has just gotten better and better and it's nice to see a new NBC show to actually get renewed since so many over the last few years have been only given one season. I guess the only cancellation I'm bummed about is Alcatraz but it's not unexpected since they ended the season in March. I have loved the Firm but new it was gone once it was moved to Saturdays. I also loved Prime Suspect but new it was dead within the first two episodes with very low ratings on a Thursday night but it's a shame as it was a great cop show with a great lead actress and cast.

One show that needs to be cancelled not based on ratings but being on horrible this season is Two and Half Men. Bringing in Ashton Kutcher was a big mistake. They need to crawl back to Charlie Sheen and pay him double to come back and fire the writers as they just stink this year. Also get rid of Walden's love interest and have more of Judith, Herb and Jake in it.

CBS has cancelled: CSI: Miami, Unforgettable, A Gifted Man, and NYC 22.

CSI: NY has been renewed

CBS has picked up dramas Vegas, Elementary, Golden Boy, and Made in Jersey and comedies Friend Me and Partners

• 1 year later...

New fall schedule for all networks (this, of course, does not include all the mid-season replacement shows the 'nets have lined up):

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/05/15/cbs-fall-schedule-revealed-2-hours-of-thursday-comedies/

Only network shows I will even watch are NCIS, and NCIS LA, and thats it, I dont believe any network shows are even remotely watchable, they suck, I like USA's original programming, I think Psyche is hilarious, and that Burn Notice is entertaining, I think TNT is the KING OF ALL CHEESE!! come on Razolli & Isles, Maxwell & King, Franklin & Bash, what the fuck is this shit?? Tango & Cash, Cagney & Lacey, Stanfor & Son, stupid stupid stupid, so much mindless stupid shit on tv it's really hard to believe people like it, just goes to show you can put anything on and people will watch it,