New Fall TV Schedules

whiplash1972

And now the mass slaughter of shows begins...

ABC

Previously cancelled: The Whole Truth, My Generation

Got the ax this week: V, No Ordinary Family, Detroit 1-8-7, Off The Map, Mr. Sunshine, Better With You

CBS

Previously cancelled: Medium, Chaos

Got the ax this week: Shit My Dad Says, Mad Love, The Defenders

NBC

Previously cancelled: The Cape, Perfect Couples, Chase, The Paul Reiser Show, Undercovers, Outlaw, Friday Night Lights (Final season)

Got the ax this week: Outsourced, The Event, Law & Order: L.A.

FOX

Previously Cancelled: Lone Star, The Good Guys, Running Wilde

Got the ax this week: Breaking In, Human Target, The Chicago Code, Lie to Me, Traffic Light

CW

Previously cancelled: Life Unexpected, Smallville (Final Season)

*Don't know if they're cancelling anything else, but I did read that they picked up a new show called "Ringer" which will star none other than Buffy herself, Sarah Michelle Gellar

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now the mass slaughter of shows begins...

ABC

Previously cancelled: The Whole Truth, My Generation

Got the ax this week: V, No Ordinary Family, Detroit 1-8-7, Off The Map, Mr. Sunshine, Better With You

CBS

Previously cancelled: Medium, Chaos

Got the ax this week: Shit My Dad Says, Mad Love, The Defenders

NBC

Previously cancelled: The Cape, Perfect Couples, Chase, The Paul Reiser Show, Undercovers, Outlaw, Friday Night Lights (Final season)

Got the ax this week: Outsourced, The Event, Law & Order: L.A.

FOX

Previously Cancelled: Lone Star, The Good Guys, Running Wilde

Got the ax this week: Breaking In, Human Target, The Chicago Code, Lie to Me, Traffic Light

CW

Previously cancelled: Life Unexpected, Smallville (Final Season)

*Don't know if they're cancelling anything else, but I did read that they picked up a new show called "Ringer" which will star none other than Buffy herself, Sarah Michelle Gellar

I knew about the Sarah Michelle Gellar show where she plays two roles as twins but thought it was supposed to be on NBC. Also good to see that Nikita hasn't been cancelled yet on CW because that was an amazing season finale with twists galore.

I'm not surprised by most of those but I am bummed about Chicago Code and The Event. The Event's ratings sucked but that seems to happen when these networks take almost 5 months between new eps and that show got so much better in the last month. Also pissed about Human Target but figured it was coming. There had been strong rumors about CSI NY getting the ax since their ratings were in free fall after the move to Friday but don't look like that's gonna happen.

There had been strong rumors about CSI NY getting the ax since their ratings were in free fall after the move to Friday but don't look like that's gonna happen.

I wouldn't uncross my fingers just yet. The new fall schedules will be announced next week, and it wouldn't surprise me to see CBS whack another 2-3 shows between now and then. I'm surprised Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior hasn't gotten the ax yet.

There had been strong rumors about CSI NY getting the ax since their ratings were in free fall after the move to Friday but don't look like that's gonna happen.

I wouldn't uncross my fingers just yet. The new fall schedules will be announced next week, and it wouldn't surprise me to see CBS whack another 2-3 shows between now and then. I'm surprised Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior hasn't gotten the ax yet.

I hated the new Criminal Minds. I watched the first two but stopped recording it after that.

I'm going to really miss Human Target...a very good show IMO...I was just starting to get into Chicago Code so that sucks too....I've watched The Event all along but I'm not sure how much I will miss it....I'll definitely miss Stargate Universe the most of all the cancelled shows....so far...

Can't say I've ever watched much of what's being cancelled... I've seen a few episodes of "Chicago Code" and that was a pretty good show, but I knew it was probably doomed from the get-go as there are already way too many police shows on TV so who needed another one (regardless of quality)?

I try not to get attached to many "new" network shows because most of them don't last long anymore.

At least "Warehouse 13" is coming back for its 3rd season on SyFy in July... gives me something to look forward to. :banana:

I wouldn't uncross my fingers just yet. The new fall schedules will be announced next week, and it wouldn't surprise me to see CBS whack another 2-3 shows between now and then. I'm surprised Criminal Minds: Suspect behavior hasn't gotten the ax yet.

I hated the new Criminal Minds. I watched the first two but stopped recording it after that.

CSI NY has been renewed for next season; Criminal Minds: Suspect behavior has indeed been cancelled.

I'm going to really miss Human Target...a very good show IMO...I was just starting to get into Chicago Code so that sucks too....I've watched The Event all along but I'm not sure how much I will miss it....I'll definitely miss Stargate Universe the most of all the cancelled shows....so far...

I'll miss Human Target as well. Chicago Code had the best ratings out of the three Fox shows cancelled so I'm not sure why they'd cash that one in and they'd probably bring in some horrilbe comedy that they cancel after two episodes. I'm not sure why 8 million veiwers isn't enough.

Can't say I've ever watched much of what's being cancelled... I've seen a few episodes of "Chicago Code" and that was a pretty good show, but I knew it was probably doomed from the get-go as there are already way too many police shows on TV so who needed another one (regardless of quality)?

I try not to get attached to many "new" network shows because most of them don't last long anymore.

At least "Warehouse 13" is coming back for its 3rd season on SyFy in July... gives me something to look forward to. :banana:

Yup Warehouse and Haven come back on SyFy. Looking forward to them.

I've also gotten into Santuary on SyFy in the last year but that's currently on now.

I've also gotten into Santuary on SyFy in the last year but that's currently on now.

The Glades is soon starting its 2nd season as well....it isn't anything mindblowing but it's well done IMO...

The Glades is soon starting its 2nd season as well....it isn't anything mindblowing but it's well done IMO...

I never watched that one.

New Fall Schedules

ABC

MONDAY:

8:00 p.m. "Dancing with the Stars"

10:00 p.m. "Castle"

TUESDAY:

8:00 p.m. "Last Man Standing"

8:30 p.m. "Man Up"

9:00 p.m. "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show"

10:00 p.m. "Body Of Proof"

WEDNESDAY:

8:00 p.m. "The Middle"

8:30 p.m. "Suburgatory"

9:00 p.m. "Modern Family"

9:30 p.m. "Happy Endings"

10:00 p.m. "Revenge"

THURSDAY:

8:00 p.m. "Charlie's Angels"

9:00 p.m. "Grey's Anatomy"

10:00 p.m. "Private Practice"

FRIDAY:

8:00 p.m. "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"

9:00 p.m. "Shark Tank"

10:00 p.m. "20/20"

SATURDAY:

8:00 p.m. "Saturday Night College Football"

SUNDAY:

7:00 p.m. "America's Funniest Home Videos"

8:00 p.m. "Once Upon a Time"

9:00 p.m. "Desperate Housewives"

10:00 p.m. "Pan Am"

------------------------------------------------------------

CBS

MONDAY

8:00-8:30 PM How I Met Your Mother

8:30-9:00 PM 2 BROKE GIRLS (N)

9:00-9:30 PM Two and a Half Men

9:30-10:00 PM MIKE & Molly

10:00-11:00 PM Hawaii Five-0

TUESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM NCIS

9:00-10:00 PM NCIS: LOS ANGELES

10:00-11:00 PM UNFORGETTABLE (N)

WEDNESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC

9:00-10:00 PM Criminal Minds

10:00-11:00 PM CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION (NT)

THURSDAY

8:00-8:30 PM The Big Bang Theory

8:30-9:00 PM HOW TO BE A GENTLEMAN (N)

9:00-10:00 PM PERSON OF INTEREST (N)

10:00-11:00 PM The Mentalist

FRIDAY

8:00-9:00 PM A GIFTED MAN (N)

9:00-10:00 PM CSI: NY

10:00-11:00 PM Blue Bloods

SATURDAY

8:00-8:30 PM Rules of Engagement (NT)

8:30-9:00 PM COMEDYTIME SATURDAY

9:00-10:00 PM CRIMETIME SATURDAY

10:00-11:00 PM 48 Hours Mystery

SUNDAY

7:00-8:00 PM 60 Minutes

8:00-9:00 PM THE Amazing Race

9:00-10:00 PM The Good Wife (NT)

10:00-11:00 PM CSI: MIAMI

--------------------------------------------------------

FOX

MONDAY

8:00-9:00 PM TERRA NOVA (new)

9:00-10:00 PM HOUSE

TUESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM Glee

9:00-9:30 PM NEW GIRL (wt) (new)

9:30-10:00 PM Raising Hope

WEDNESDAY

8:00-9:30 PM The X Factor Performance Show (new)

9:30-10:00 PM I HATE MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER (wt) (new)

THURSDAY

8:00-9:00 PM The X Factor Results Show (new)

9:00-10:00 PM Bones

FRIDAY

8:00-9:00 PM Kitchen Nightmares

9:00-10:00 PM FRINGE

SATURDAY

8:00-8:30 PM COPS

8:30-9:00 PM COPS

9:00-10:00 PM ENCORES / AMERICA'S Most Wanted (specials)

SUNDAY

7:00-7:30 PM THE OT (NFL post-game)

7:30-8:00 PM The Cleveland Show

8:00-8:30 PM THE Simpsons

8:30-9:00 PM ALLEN GREGORY (new)

9:00-9:30 PM Family Guy

9:30-10:00 PM American Dad

-----------------------------------------------------------------

NBC

MONDAY

8-10 p.m. "The Sing-Off"

10-11 p.m. "THE PLAYBOY CLUB"

TUESDAY

8-10 p.m. "The Biggest Loser"

10-11 p.m. "Parenthood"

WEDNESDAY

8-8:30 p.m. "UP ALL NIGHT"

8:30-9 p.m. "FREE AGENTS"

9-10 p.m. "Harry's Law"

10-11 p.m. "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"

THURSDAY

8-8:30 p.m. "Community"

8:30-9 p.m. "Parks and Recreation"

9-9:30 p.m. "The Office"

9:30-10 p.m "WHITNEY"

10-11 p.m. "PRIME SUSPECT"

FRIDAY

8-9 p.m. "Chuck"

9-10 p.m. "GRIMM"

10-11 p.m. "Dateline NBC"

SATURDAY

Encore programming

SUNDAY

7- 8:15 p.m. "Football Night in America"

8:15-11:30 p.m. "NBC Sunday Night Football"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And of course, each network has its mid-season stuff as well, like American Idol on Fox, and The Voice and Celebrity Apprentice on NBC, along with new shows to replace any of the fall schedule shows that are tanking ratings wise.

Probably the biggest surprise to me is CBS actually putting original, scripted programming (Rules of Engagement) on Saturday night at 8 pm. They must be trying to get the episode count up so they can get a syndication deal and make some $$ before they cancel it.

Other than Terra Nova on Fox, and Grimm on NBC, not a whole lot of the new shows that I'm particularly interested in. I'll check quite a few of them out probably, just not stoked for most of 'em.

Wow Rules on a Saturday night. That makes no sense at all.

They'll again try to break in another new comedy and it will fail and they'll move Rules right back into that slot.

There's some cool sneak peak videos of most of the new shows over at yahoo tv.

It amazes me how one network can cancel a show for low ratings when on another network it would have been considered a huge success. I'm tired of trying to figure it out. Maybe I'll spend more time watching TV on DVD. At least that way I won't have to worry about it being cancelled in the middle of the story.

Some pretty good returning shows there...Eureka, WH13, Haven, Covert Affairs, Burn Notice, White Collar & Rizzoli and Isles....

As for the new shows well Falling Skies is the only one worth mentioning although I will probably give Alphas a chance...

Some pretty good returning shows there...Eureka, WH13, Haven, Covert Affairs, Burn Notice, White Collar & Rizzoli and Isles....

As for the new shows well Falling Skies is the only one worth mentioning although I will probably give Alphas a chance...

I agree Falling Skies is about the only new I care about.

Also looking forward to many of those returning shows such as Leverage, White Collar, Haven, WH13, Covert Affairs and True Blood.

Also looking forward to many of those returning shows such as Leverage, White Collar, Haven, WH13, Covert Affairs and True Blood.

Looking forward to the return of MasterChef, Burn Notice, True Blood, The Big C, Hell's Kitchen, and if you want a throwback to the sitcoms of yore, Hot in Cleveland and Joey & Melissa are cute, harmless viewing fodder. That, plus I like watching Melissa Joan Hart and Valerie Bertinelli... yum.

As for the new shows, Falling Skies is a must watch, and I'll probably check out Wilfred; looks weird, so I'll probably like it. :P

Looking forward to the return of MasterChef, Burn Notice, True Blood, The Big C, Hell's Kitchen, and if you want a throwback to the sitcoms of yore, Hot in Cleveland and Joey & Melissa are cute, harmless viewing fodder. That, plus I like watching Melissa Joan Hart and Valerie Bertinelli... yum.

As for the new shows, Falling Skies is a must watch, and I'll probably check out Wilfred; looks weird, so I'll probably like it. :P

I really like Elijah Wood but Wilfred is something I'm just not sure about besides every time I get into a FX show lately they cancel it. Terriers, Lights Out and The League were all awesome and two of them only got once season with the League getting two. Damn you FX you're killing me.

The CW released their new fall schedule today:

MONDAY

8 pm Gossip Girl (New Time)

9 pm Hart of Dixie (New Series)

TUESDAY

8 pm 90210 (New Night)

9 pm Ringer (New Series)

WEDNESDAY

8 pm H8R (New Series)

9 pm America’s Next Top Model

THURSDAY

8 pm The Vampire Diaries

9 pm The Secret Circle (New Series)

FRIDAY

8 pm Nikita (New Night)

9 pm Supernatural

Ringer is probably the only thing I'll be checking out.

MONDAY

TUESDAY

8 pm 90210 (New Night)

9 pm Ringer (New Series)

WEDNESDAY

8 pm H8R (New Series)

THURSDAY

8 pm The Vampire Diaries

FRIDAY

8 pm Nikita (New Night)

9 pm Supernatural

Nice to see Nikita & Supernatural are renewed...especially Supernatural as I heard it was done after this season... :beerbang:

MONDAY

TUESDAY

8 pm 90210 (New Night)

9 pm Ringer (New Series)

WEDNESDAY

8 pm H8R (New Series)

THURSDAY

8 pm The Vampire Diaries

FRIDAY

8 pm Nikita (New Night)

9 pm Supernatural

Nice to see Nikita & Supernatural are renewed...especially Supernatural as I heard it was done after this season... :beerbang:

I was worried about Nikita but new Supernatural got renewed.

Nikita has had the best season finale of the year so far IMO.

As much as I love it I do think that they should use next season to be the last of Supernatural and send it off in great fashion with bringing every trixter, demon and god back along with sam and deans dad.

• 7 months later...

MONDAY

TUESDAY

8 pm 90210 (New Night)

9 pm Ringer (New Series)

WEDNESDAY

8 pm H8R (New Series)

THURSDAY

8 pm The Vampire Diaries

FRIDAY

8 pm Nikita (New Night)

9 pm Supernatural

While it has been well acted The Ringer has taken way to long to develop and from what I'm reading will most likely be cancelled but hopefully they are allowed to tie everything up.

Nikita's ratings are horrible too and will most likely get the ax.

Supernatural, along with Vampire Diaries and Secret Circle, will be renenwed by CW from what I've read.

That H8R show with Mario Lopez was gone after like three episodes.