Ronnie James Dio

Dark Star

They should focus their attention on their Priests who continually molest kids :fu:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a Rock legend and doing the devil horns or fucking your mother, 13 daughters and family dog! which is worse? Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) should be publicly hung with pentagrams and force fed Black Sabbath until eternity, the bunch of webbed footed inbred motherfuckers :fu:

"You can't preach the Bible without preaching the hatred of God" wtf?

Some fools should just pull their fuckin' heads in and have some respect for the family and friends.Ronnie's up there right now given 'em the big old devil horns singing his ass off. :headbanger:

just saw there is a new JORN song and video on Youtube he wrote called "Song for ronnie james dio" that will be on his new JORN album titled "Dio" out July 2010,its a video too.

heard about this album being written last year but didnt know if it was true or not, looks like it is :party421:

Not surprised that the inbred motherf*ckers of Westboro Baptist are trying to use Ronnie's name to get their mugs in the news again...

If they do show up at Ronnie's funeral, I hope they get the ass kicking of their lives from the attendees. Maybe if we get lucky, Eddie Trunk will catch the whole thing on tape and air it on VH1 Classic.

"Ronnie James Dio (of showing his devil horns to the world each time he goes in public)"

That clearly goes to show they don't know what their talking about! It isn't the "Devil's Horns" that Ronnie what displaying. It came from his Grandmother. It's suppose to ward off evil and bring good luck! Anyone that is a Dio fan knows the background behind the fingers.

ronniediophoto.jpg

just saw there is a new JORN song and video on Youtube he wrote called "Song for ronnie james dio" that will be on his new JORN album titled "Dio" out July 2010,its a video too.

heard about this album being written last year but didnt know if it was true or not, looks like it is :party421:

From Blabbermouth:

Powerhouse Norwegian vocalist Jorn Lande (MASTERPLAN, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, ARK, THE SNAKES) will honor the musical legacy of Ronnie James Dio with his new album, aptly entitled "Dio", to be released on July 2 in Europe and July 27 in the U.S. via Frontiers Records.

Handpicking some lesser known tunes of the Dio era, along with some of the true classics, Jorn offers a fine collection of songs that present the music of the man and the artist, with a unique twist.

Commented Lande: "Throughout the years I have had the privilege of both meeting and working with many of the musicians that have inspired me on my musical journey. Ronnie James Dio has inspired me through decades, and this man's influence continues to add colour to my creative spirit. Ever since the first time I heard his royal roar back in the '70s, I have been fascinated by this extremely talented man's creative force and dedication to music. His career has been going on for so long and includes so many great songs that it was a challenge to decide which songs and what era to focus on. I ended up focusing on the Dio era."

"Dio" will also include an original song for which a video, shot by Thomas Tjader (PRETTY MAIDS, IN FLAMES), was produced. Jorn says, "I wrote 'Song for Ronnie James' as a tribute and a personal thanks to the man who has been my mentor for more than 35 years. This great man has affected my life and career in such a way that without his presence, I would not have become the artist I am today."

The "Song for Ronnie James" video can be viewed below.

"Dio" was mixed by Tommy Hansen at Jailhouse Studios and it features the following tracks:

01. Song For Ronnie James

02. Invisible

03. Shame on the Night

04. Push

05. Stand Up And Shout

06. Don't Talk to Strangers

07. Lord Of The Last Day

08. Night People

09. Sacred Heart

10. Sunset Superman

11. Lonely Is The Word / Letters From Earth (2010 version)

12. Kill The King

13. Straight Through The Heart (live)

14. Song For Ronnie James (video)

JORN is:

Jorn Lande: Lead Vocals

Willy Bendiksen: Drums

Tore Moren: Guitar

Jgor Gianola: Guitar

Tor Erik Myhre: Guitar

Nic Angileri: Bass

Ya know, I Just thought of something... Ok the WBC has what 75?? 80 Members??? Compare that to the OH 15-20 THOUSAND of Dio Fans that will turn up at His Memorial Service??? Have them CRANK their car stereos and drown those morons out.. Simple.... :headbanger:

Westboro ain't got a snowball's chance in HELL of being heard...

They STILL need a good ass kicking though.....

IN LOVING MEMORY OF RONNIE JAMES DIO 1942-2010 Facebook Site is currently at 77,198 friends !!!!!

Just goes to show how much respect we all had for the late & great :bowdown: Ronnie James Dio.

• 2 weeks later...

According to Blabbermouth, the Westboro morons had little, if any, impact on Dio's memorial service yesterday:

According to one person who attended today's memorial, the WBC "protesters were cordoned off outside of Forest Lawn grounds proper and were small in number with an at least equal number of counter-protesters." He added, "All seemed orderly despite the usual idiocy from the WBC folks."

I like this counter-protestors' style. :rofl:

wbcdio3.jpg

According to Blabbermouth, the Westboro morons had little, if any, impact on Dio's memorial service yesterday:

According to one person who attended today's memorial, the WBC "protesters were cordoned off outside of Forest Lawn grounds proper and were small in number with an at least equal number of counter-protesters." He added, "All seemed orderly despite the usual idiocy from the WBC folks."

I like this counter-protestors' style. :rofl:

wbcdio3.jpg

Yea I read that today too Man.. LOVE that sign..... :rofl2:

Yea I had a feeling they didn't have a snowballs chance in HELL iof being heard or disrupting the service.....

Can't try to pretend I was ever a fan of his music, and I don't even have a Dio disc in my collection anymore, but no doubting the joy he brought to millions, and one can't help but respect that. R.I.P.

And as for those extremist christian motherfuckers, they kind of make me wish there was actually a heaven and hell, just so I could rest easy knowing these fuckwits would get the surprise of their life as they burned eternally in the fiery pits of hell. :lol:

And as for those extremist christian motherfuckers, they kind of make me wish there was actually a heaven and hell, just so I could rest easy knowing these fuckwits would get the surprise of their life as they burned eternally in the fiery pits of hell. :lol:

Don't even bother calling them "Christians." There's nothing "Christian" about that bunch at all. They're not a "church," they're not even a cult, they're a hate group. Plain and simple. Westboro BC is right up there with the KKK and NAMBLA in my book.... :bigboom:

Don't even bother calling them "Christians." There's nothing "Christian" about that bunch at all. They're not a "church," they're not even a cult, they're a hate group. Plain and simple. Westboro BC is right up there with the KKK and NAMBLA in my book.... :bigboom:

F***!!! I thought NAMBLA was just made up by South Park! Does it really exist? Surely not!

Agree about these idiots and absolutely love the photo above, the counter protester is a f***ing legend! I just have a mental image of him following one of the Westboro muppets around all day with his sign pointing at him. :lol:

F***!!! I thought NAMBLA was just made up by South Park! Does it really exist? Surely not!

Unfortunately, they do exist.... :puke:

Yeah, they are just a bunch of idiots. :blahblah2:

• 11 months later...

Hard to believe it's already been a year since RJD passed. Rock in peace Ronnie. :beerbang:

ronnierip.jpg

Hard to believe it's already been a year since RJD passed. Rock in peace Ronnie. :beerbang:

ronnierip.jpg

Yeah.. it really is hard to believe it has been a year.

Big Noize stole the show at M3 when they played "Rainbow In The Dark" & "Last In Line" in RJD's honor last night. I'll tell you, Joe Lynn Turner did those song justice... Really a touching moment. I would rank Big Noise as the third (maybe second) best band of the whole M3 event. They were insanely great... If you ever get a chance to see this all-star line-up... DON"T MISS IT.

ronnierip.jpg

Big Noize stole the show at M3 when they played "Rainbow In The Dark" & "Last In Line" in RJD's honor last night. I'll tell you, Joe Lynn Turner did those song justice... Really a touching moment. I would rank Big Noise as the third (maybe second) best band of the whole M3 event. They were insanely great... If you ever get a chance to see this all-star line-up... DON"T MISS IT.

I read over at Blabbermouth a few people saying that they stole the show at M3.

ronnierip.jpg

I read over at Blabbermouth a few people saying that they stole the show at M3.

With any luck someone will post a few songs from the Big Noize set on Youtube. I checked a couple hours ago but nothing was up yet. A lot of other bands already up... including the little party I threw with Wildstreet at Sonoma's.