this you must try. it is addictive

66 mustang

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 0 for 3 in stumping him, maybe my characters are too easy. I almost had him with Harrison Ford, he was thinking that I was thinking Bruce Willis, until the bald question and then he went straight to Star Wars, I was toast.

The logic is bizarre. It will be homing in on the right answer, and then throw out random questions about animated characters, video game stuff, and then come back and get the right answer.

This is really odd sometimes. Occasionally it gets really close to the answer, then asks something completely random. For example, it had established that I was looking for a professional footballer, no longer playing, a black male over 40 years old who had represented his country ... then it asked if my character has blue fur!

:tumbsup:

This is really odd sometimes. Occasionally it gets really close to the answer, then asks something completely random. For example, it had established that I was looking for a professional footballer, no longer playing, a black male over 40 years old who had represented his country ... then it asked if my character has blue fur!

I did Sir Francis Walsingham twice; it asked different questions on the second occasion, but failed to get it both times. But it got some obscure ones relatively easily, e.g. I was dead impressed when it got this one:

bungle.jpg

:lol:

Up above the streets and houses ... :)