Bon Jovi reissues...

metalhead69

Wow I didn't know about the Japanese versions of these cd's with the bonus live tracks...I started this thread all excited about these new reissues but now after reading some of these posts about the Jap issues I'm pissed off that we don't get those versions.... :angry2:

Hey Glam, I am still trying to collect some JPN versions of my favourite CDs. Have you got any pointers? Jap retailers? Used retailers? Trading forum you can share to help me out? Cheers.

for new stuff i usually use: www.cdjapan.co.jp

they sell at market price, not bumped up prices like on ebay

recently directed towards www.hmv.co.jp

yet to purchase anything from here though.

for used / collectibles: http://www.tokyomusicjapan.com/site.html

excellent service, and english speaking. seems to be pretty pricey these days though

doesn't "deleted but not forgotten" stock a bit of JPN stuff too?

I'm not that good at finding JPN stuff myself. i wish it was easier.

Awesome, thanks Glam.

Sorry metalhead. I've been drooling about those Jap reissues for ages and I got excited about your post at first glance. The last few years I've taken to collecting Jap versions of my favourite CDs and favourite bands but their are so many versions these days that it's hard to keep up.

Well as someone who doesnt even like live albums, I sure as hell wont be rebuying the Jovi albums just for a bunch of live shit.

I know they still have a whole load of studio demos that have never been released, despite the box set, so would have rather have had those remastered and stuck on the albums.