Kissin' Dynamite releases another winner!

heavyharmonies

I'm actually not too fond of that song at all, but I still like their style and vibe at least. They look too much like a band I like to ignore them. I do hope there are more songs like the other one rather than this...

I'm not quite sold on either song yet. I did like some of the first two releases but it's been a while since I've played those songs. I do like the more sleazier almost a heavier Crashdiet style but I'm not sure if either song is that good. I guess I need to play them a few more times to see if they grow or not.

I'm actually not too fond of that song at all, but I still like their style and vibe at least. They look too much like a band I like to ignore them. I do hope there are more songs like the other one rather than this...

I must have missed my medication as I find myself agreeing with Geoff twice in the same morning. First song was good, but I really don't like this one. The chorus is boring and unimaginative imo.

I must have missed my medication as I find myself agreeing with Geoff twice in the same morning. First song was good, but I really don't like this one. The chorus is boring and unimaginative imo.

Nah mate, you're just correcting yourself. The more like me you become the better you and everyone around you will feel. ;)

Nah mate, you're just correcting yourself. The more like me you become the better you and everyone around you will feel. ;)

Hmm ... it's worth a try. Can I expect any physical changes?

Possibly. If you gain in handsome and also notice a sudden increase in your biceps and pectoral muscles you'll know you're well on the way to becoming what you desire... which is any version of me that you can manage. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • My Little Pony

Nah mate, you're just correcting yourself. The more like me you become the better you and everyone around you will feel. wink.gif

Possibly. If you gain in handsome and also notice a sudden increase in your biceps and pectoral muscles you'll know you're well on the way to becoming what you desire... which is any version of me that you can manage. smile.gif

And your penis will turtle beyond scientific comprehension.

New video for 'Six Feet Under'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPtp94HGDzI

WHY?! That is a terrible song. The second worst on the CD, and only because 'I will be king' is utterly terrible... but so is this. Seriously, why this song???