And we're back!... well sort of...

heavyharmonies

Just noticed something?? How do you edit a post you made?? I know you could do it on the old board, but I don't see how with the new one?? Help??? :unsure:

There's an 'Edit' button on the bottom of your post. :)

Ok I can edit response posts I make to threads,but not the first post of a new topic?? That's... weird..... :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else haveing this problem? When I open a thread, instead of it opening at the start of the thread, sometimes it is opening in the middle of the thread or sometimes at the end, yet sometimes it opens at the start of it. It seems random each thread I open. Any thoughts? :unsure:

Is anyone else haveing this problem? When I open a thread, instead of it opening at the start of the thread, sometimes it is opening in the middle of the thread or sometimes at the end, yet sometimes it opens at the start of it. It seems random each thread I open. Any thoughts? :unsure:

At first I thought the thread opened on the latest post in the thread, then I thought maybe it opened on the last post I read, but neither are true, so I've experienced. Don't have the answer, but the same thing is happening to me...

At first I thought the thread opened on the latest post in the thread, then I thought maybe it opened on the last post I read, but neither are true, so I've experienced. Don't have the answer, but the same thing is happening to me...

Haven't had thatone. I do notice that if you click on 'last unread post' on a thread you have not yet viewed in the new format it takes me to the first post of the thread every time. But every thread I have viewed since it's been in the new format takes me to the last unread post every time. :)

Haven't had thatone. I do notice that if you click on 'last unread post' on a thread you have not yet viewed in the new format it takes me to the first post of the thread every time. But every thread I have viewed since it's been in the new format takes me to the last unread post every time. :)

Mine opens on the first post on the page and then jumps to the last post :unsure:

Has anyone tried inserting a picture or a link yet with the new upgrades? I couldn't get the damn thing to work. Do you still copy and paste a link?

Still works the same for me as before mate. Let me just test it:

24965d1235055685-sexy-bikini-models-wallpapers-images-krystal_forscutt-big-boobs-shows-bebs.jpg

Did that work okay?

Did that work okay?

No, she still has a bathing suit on. :lol:

Hmmm, obviously still a glitch in the system then. Does this one work a little better?

Krystal_Forscutt_24.jpg

How about this one?

4eddad352822.jpg

Or this?

bba3223310bc.jpg

Has anyone tried inserting a picture or a link yet with the new upgrades? I couldn't get the damn thing to work. Do you still copy and paste a link?

I can't either mate and I've given up trying :unsure:

I can't either mate and I've given up trying :unsure:

Just be sure when inserting an image you only have one set of "[/img]" and not two. that is the problem I was running into. I kept getting two sets of the "img" tags around the picture link so it would error out.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure if it can be done easily but it would be good to see the navagation at the bottom of each page as well as at the top. By this I mean the part that looks like this:

Heavy Harmonies Forums > The Music! > Music Polls

No big deal but would be cool.