Your Favorite D2 tracks

shamus

This may be odd to some, but Naughty Naughty, the bands biggest hit is a song that I really don't care for.

Wow. I would have thought that one would have found universal acceptance. I remember hearing it at the local HMV back when it was released and buying the album on the strength of that one song. Mind you, Under the Gun is a favorite of the masses and while I do like that song a ton, I love every other track on the debut that much more.

Yeah, don't worry mate. 'Under the gun' was never a big fave of mine either and easily one of the weakest on the debut, IMO. Cool song, but, like 'Ghost of love', a lot more AOR than most their material. And by jesus, those keys! Wow. A little too much for me. Either way, cool song but not one of their best. 'Naughty Naughty' is a good one, though.

Under The Gun is not only my fav D2 song, but one of my all time fav songs. Killer intro and killer chorus IMO.

How opinions differ.

:-))

With you on that 100%. Great song, a lot more to it than most D2 songs (even though there are lots of other great songs) and I never tire of it.

I'll join the party for "Under The Gun". :headbanger: