Battalion - Runaway (1994)

Guest Roy

Roy,

Don't give much base on sharatan's words. He just make posts to increase his posts.

back to your t-mag shithole.....1861

Go fuck yourself prick, wasn't you that you were begging for First Strike? Double-faced idiot? The subject is ryche bands, if you want to participate go fuckin' post similar bands, if you don't like ryche keep your opinion for yourself we don't need your spam posts or go fuck open another thread telling that you don't like QR.

beg for f.strike? i sold their fucking boring cd...if i recall exactly. and i didn't bid on ebay, because you were already bidding on it just to find another fool to sell it. now go back to your t-mag shithole and your illegal d/loading activities, keyboard warrior. keep your foul language for that shithole. perhaps then you'll find the adramelch demo(which of course is "mediocre" towards "masterpieces" like f.strike,hehehe...)

Yep beg for F. Strike double-faced idiot. You didn't bid because you are a usual liar (do you really bid for "fucking boring" cds, really why???) & I won it because I gave you a "fucking boring" copy piece of shit. Adramelch is a great band, mediocre is just your mind, stop breaking our balls & listen to your "master-crap" aouga-uga German teutonic metal.

back to your tmag shithole...see you in corosseum...keep your lies for your buddies, like dan lauzon etc etc etc...now go and give donations to your russian buddies in tmag shithole and leave real manly metal alone.

hopefully i'll see you next year in UTH or KIT if your have a fekking life outside tmag shithole, google, disk heaven etc etc etc...

thanx also for the "aouga-uga" sound....something that comes naturally from you, being the usual ape...

Am I the only one not quite sure what the heck is going on in this thread but is nevertheless highly entertained? :popcorn:

Ah nothing serious, the usual two faced guy & ballbreaker of the world. You can check my profile to see by yourself. In the past, according to this guy "I had a heart of pure gold", after the fact that I have revealed that he has ripped off the great metal band Butcher he started the usual crappy attacks.