Shining Line

Glen

nice...looking forward to it.

Any info on how the Hess fronted track sounds?? I expect nothing less than a killer song ;-))

You can hear a short sample into our second video trailer:

I'm a huge fan of Harem Scarem, and I wrote the song thinking every second to the astonishing voice of Harry... I hope you'll enjoy it! :)

wow, love it. The whole thing sounds excellent mate. Cant wait!

• 2 months later...

Samples of the entire disc available at NEH Records: http://www.nehrecord...ShiningLine.htm

Sounding good! :headbanger:

Another promising album on the Avenue Of Allies label, after the excellent Sven Larsson and Sedona discs. Definitely a label to keep an eye on in future.

Has anyone got the full album, is this worth picking up? The soundbytes are pretty interesting...

Has anyone got the full album, is this worth picking up? The soundbytes are pretty interesting...

I have mine on order - I think it is out last week of May/ first week of June. From what I have heard so far, this really reminds me of the Voices Of Rock project - should be a good disc.

Guest rockerfabio

I'm really happy you likes the Shining Line cd! And now you have in your collection a cd with the thankses to me (read inside the booklet :D )

This album is a true contender for my album of the year which I thought was Treat's.

H.E.A.T's latest has all but secured album number 3 for 2010 imho :beerbang:

You seriously suggesting this is better than H.E.A.T?

I must thank you Zorro11 for releasing some of the best music I have enjoyed in years :beerbang:

You are too good melodicrockoz!

I hope that the cd could have a good commercial return, just to have the money needed to do a Shining Line part 2... I have already 8/9 new songs ready to be recorded... :)

Haha. Okay, so I'm not as into it as Andre is (I personally prefer HEAT or Treat, for example), but this is not bad at all. Like Jez says, if you're into the Voices of Rock CDs this'll sit nicely alongside it. The first half of the CD is the stronger half for me, and the Harry Hess fronted song is particularly brilliant. Worth checking out for sure.

• 6 years later...