Mr Scary

melodicrockoz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like those going to see ted poley and white widdow in sydney will also see Mr Scary... :headbanger:

I don't have the WW or MR SCary discs but I've heard some of the songs and Ted is great live so I'm sure this will be an excellent show.

looks like those going to see ted poley and white widdow in sydney will also see Mr Scary... :headbanger:

Holy shitballs! That is awesome. I should buy these tickets now, I guess. What is it, 3 weeks away amirite?

Holy shitballs! That is awesome. I should buy these tickets now, I guess. What is it, 3 weeks away amirite?

find out for us, and do something for once. it will be a sexy night!

I bought tickets at it was only about $44 I think. Bargain! Saturday 13th at some creepy location way out of the way of everything.

I bought tickets at it was only about $44 I think. Bargain! Saturday 13th at some creepy location way out of the way of everything.

HOT

• 2 weeks later...

Original line up from " The World Can Wait " cd will be supporting Ted Poley / White Widdow in Sydney for what may be a 1 off gig .

I think the last time they played together was 16/17 years ago !

Cool gig to get - Get practicing :)

Original line up from " The World Can Wait " cd will be supporting Ted Poley / White Widdow in Sydney for what may be a 1 off gig .

I think the last time they played together was 16/17 years ago !

Good stuff! See you there Ray! Enjoyed your playing the other night too.

Yeah, can't wait, Ray. This is the best value for money ticket ever! I'd pay $44 to see Ted, Mr Scary OR White Widdow alone.

Maybe. ;)

• 2 months later...

A New Facebook page is up now + trying to see if we can get the support for the upcoming Queit Roit, Warrant , L.A. Guns tour !

http://www.facebook.com/ray.martens#!/pages/Mr-Scary/184510531581340?v=wall

Say a word or two & vote for Mr Scary for the Sydney Show on this site

http://www.facebook.com/ray.martens#!/event.php?eid=182455205122188

Wow, that is amazing that all 3 are touring together. I will buy tickets the moment this is released!! It's the day before my birthday too, so happy birthday me. :lol: Anyway, Ray, where does one actually vote for your band? I couldn't find the opportunity anywhere. You guys were awesome opening for Ted Poley, so good luck, hope you get the slot.

Correct Justin - 3 bands & 0 original singers....at least Damo is the original singer in Mr Scary :)

Oh no... is it the shit version of LA Guns? :( I just assumed it'd be the proper version of LA Guns with Phil Lewis on vocals. Or do you refer to them with that Paul Black guy, or whatever his name was, as their original singer?

I forgot about Lita... is she still coming out at all? Providing she'd not play anything off her last CD, I wouldn't mind seeing her.

Correct Justin - 3 bands & 0 original singers....at least Damo is the original singer in Mr Scary :)

Oh no... is it the shit version of LA Guns? :( I just assumed it'd be the proper version of LA Guns with Phil Lewis on vocals. Or do you refer to them with that Paul Black guy, or whatever his name was, as their original singer?

I forgot about Lita... is she still coming out at all? Providing she'd not play anything off her last CD, I wouldn't mind seeing her.

Hey Geoff, I think they had a couple of singers before Phil Lewis but I could be mistaken (it wouldn't be the first time :) )

Wow, that is amazing that all 3 are touring together. I will buy tickets the moment this is released!! It's the day before my birthday too, so happy birthday me. Anyway, Ray, where does one actually vote for your band? I couldn't find the opportunity anywhere. You guys were awesome opening for Ted Poley, so good luck, hope you get the slot.

Hi Geoff ,

Here are a copy of links to say your word !

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=182455205122188

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Intense-Impact/187886904557519