*NEW* Avantasia

metaltrekman

Both albums are KILLER :headbanger: . There's almost not a note of "Power Metal" on them. Its almost all Hard Rock Bliss :party421: . Geoff just sounds like a grumpy old fuck who doesn't like anything :bananamac: .

they have leaked so find out for yourselfes and then buy em :christmas:

Both albums are KILLER :headbanger: . There's almost not a note of "Power Metal" on them. Its almost all Hard Rock Bliss :party421: . Geoff just sounds like a grumpy old fuck who doesn't like anything :bananamac: .

Except for more than half the songs, as I said above.

I also want to note it was not I who used the "power metal" term, because as I said I don't find those tracks powerful at all.

As for whether or not my opinion on this CD matters, I'd take it over a guy's opinion who'd give the sounds of Jorn vomitting or urinating a 95/100. ;)

Except for more than half the songs, as I said above.

I also want to note it was not I who used the "power metal" term, because as I said I don't find those tracks powerful at all.

As for whether or not my opinion on this CD matters, I'd take it over a guy's opinion who'd give the sounds of Jorn vomitting or urinating a 95/100. ;)

i have a bootleg of that :bananamac:

Okay, here we go. A mega-quick rundown:

"The Wicked Symphony" track listing:

02. Wastelands ; this is the first and best example of what shits me about these albums. The chorus melody is great - they have really gone for some great choruses on these discs, but the song is totally, completely ruined by the fast, unmelodic (musically), monotonous, bland pace of the song. The chorus is completely swallowed by the laziness. Shits me to tears.

i agree with that !

• 1 month later...

I still haven't heard 'Angel of Babylon' but I picked up 'Wicked Symphony' a few weeks back and I have to admit that I'm slightly dissapointed after loving 'The Scarecrow'. This one just doesn't have the great songs that that one did IMO. It's growing on me with repeated listens but it just isn't as good as what came before.