Anyone else getting slaughtered by the snow storm?

Guest Dangerous Toy

It started snowing about 2 hours ago and we already have about 3 new inches on top of the 34 inches from a couple days ago. They are saying we may get up to 14 inches in this round. If this prediction comes true it will give us 4 feet of snow on the ground. My dogs are hating this stuff. The snow on the ground is already over my golden's head, and the cocker spaniel doesn't have a chance out there.

Guest Dangerous Toy

Well folks, speak of the devil I guess you could say. Our power went out Saturday morning at around 2:00 A.M. and just came back on earlier today. I live at home so my mom and I went into town to stay with my brother and his girlfriend.

They have a different power company so we were fine up there. I had to pay $350.00 to have our driveway plowed out as it's about a quarter-mile long before we could even come home. As I type this it's currently snowing again and calling for 2-3 more inches tonight and 4-6 inches tomorrow.

We currently have somewhere between 26-28 inches I would say, but our extended forecast doesn't call for anymore snow after tomorrow night so thank god for that. Hope everyone out there in this mess is staying warm and safe.

- Brian

Well folks, speak of the devil I guess you could say. Our power went out Saturday morning at around 2:00 A.M. and just came back on earlier today. I live at home so my mom and I went into town to stay with my brother and his girlfriend.

They have a different power company so we were fine up there. I had to pay $350.00 to have our driveway plowed out as it's about a quarter-mile long before we could even come home. As I type this it's currently snowing again and calling for 2-3 more inches tonight and 4-6 inches tomorrow.

We currently have somewhere between 26-28 inches I would say, but our extended forecast doesn't call for anymore snow after tomorrow night so thank god for that. Hope everyone out there in this mess is staying warm and safe.

- Brian

You Too D.T.!

It looks like I'll be stuck indoors with mrs Junky.

Why am I thinking about THE SHINING? :whistle:

Let's see...had 5 foot high drifts in my driveway Sunday that I knocked down with the snowblower, then I was back out at 5am this morning snowblowing again. Now they are saying we are supposed to get another 6+ inches this Thursday. Arrgghh!!

• 2 years later...

old thread I know but do we really want me to start another thread about snow?

We are getting pelted with heavy wet snow now. been going on for about 3hrs now. Like I said it is a heavy wet snow and the roads are a mess. For this area it is really bad because of the mountains. we have a lot of hills and mountains where people live. myself, I'm right in a dip. I have hills on both sides of my house. getting out I have to go up hills and getting in I have to go up hills. I know sounds crazy but like I said I'm in the dip.

429322_2551280592514_1568850056_31787298_1001176186_n.jpg

picture is not where I live, just a picture of the area.