Kiss - Then She Kissed Me(WTF?)

heaven&hell

"Great Expectations" is my least fave song on DESTROYER. It sticks out on that album like a turd on a birthday cake.

To be honest "Sweet Pain" isn't much better and that's why with those two tunes I don't understand why so many people think that that's the best KISS album.

Don't know why, but I have always loved Sweet Pain.

I agree,cool song. :headbanger:

I've always liked "Do You Love Me" on Destroyer. I didn't think Then She Kissed Me was that bad.

"Do You Love Me" is a great song and goes over great live as well but "Then She Kissed Me" is just awful.

• 1 year later...

As much as I hate the song in question I think I my hate for "Just a Boy" from the The Elder might equal it. I actually don't mind most of that album but that song and "Odysey" is just plain awful.

Back to the tune in question, Love Gun would be close to perfect except for that damn cover song.

As much as I hate the song in question I think I my hate for "Just a Boy" from the The Elder might equal it.

Yeah, that one's pretty bad, though Paul's vocal histrionics on it are comedy gold.

"But I-I-I-I-I-'m no heeeeeeeee-rooooo, though i wiiiiiiiish I could beeeeeeeeeee...."

Thanks Wes. Now I'm gonna have that damn song stuck in my head all day. :angry:

As much as I hate the song in question I think I my hate for "Just a Boy" from the The Elder might equal it.

Yeah, that one's pretty bad, though Paul's vocal histrionics on it are comedy gold.

"But I-I-I-I-I-'m no heeeeeeeee-rooooo, though i wiiiiiiiish I could beeeeeeeeeee...."

Thanks Wes. Now I'm gonna have that damn song stuck in my head all day. :angry:

Sorry I've been reading the Kiss Biography and have been re-spinning most of the albums the last couple of weeks.

• 4 months later...