Crashdiet - Generation Wild

Jeff

Armageddon,Generation wild and save her are my favorites.

I saw them live a motnh ago but they didn't play save her:crying:, good show anyway.

They have been Cool with the fans in the meet and greet.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw them live a motnh ago but they didn't play save her:crying:, good show anyway.

I wait for the day they make it over to the US. Hopefully it is more than a few shows and somewhere I can drive. I'm curious to know how many fans they have outside of Europe. Hopefully many.

I wait for the day they make it over to the US. Hopefully it is more than a few shows and somewhere I can drive. I'm curious to know how many fans they have outside of Europe. Hopefully many.

If only someone could get Nikki Sixx to include Crashdiet, Hardcore Superstar and Crazy Lixx on the the next Crue Fest.

If only someone could get Nikki Sixx to include Crashdiet, Hardcore Superstar and Crazy Lixx on the the next Crue Fest.

Ha yeah that would be awesome...3 of my fav bands right now

If something like that were to happen I might even consider a plane ticket!

I hear you. I sure wish one of those guys could come to DRF but their lineup is actually looking pretty good now.

Speaking of DRF are you still planning on making the trip over?

I hear you. I sure wish one of those guys could come to DRF but their lineup is actually looking pretty good now.

Initially I was a little down on the lineup but was still considering coming down to meet you guys and check out this "beerbarrow" I hear so much about. Now that the lineup has filled out with some artists that I am interested in (specifically Talon, Farcry, Bombay Black, Tango Down) it is back on my radar again and that VIP pass is looking more inviting. I just need to pull the trigger. I think tonight is a good time to run this past Mrs. Jeff.

Initially I was a little down on the lineup but was still considering coming down to meet you guys and check out this "beerbarrow" I hear so much about. Now that the lineup has filled out with some artists that I am interested in (specifically Talon, Farcry, Bombay Black, Tango Down) it is back on my radar again and that VIP pass is looking more inviting. I just need to pull the trigger. I think tonight is a good time to run this past Mrs. Jeff.

Plus now Rockarma will be there and David Reece(Accept/Bangalore Choir) is singing for Tango Down plus we get newere cool bands like Mama Kin, Asphalt Valentine and Wildstreet. :beerbang:

I have to admit, I really didn't care for the first two releases, yet because I'm a sucker for good reviews, I took my chances on this one. Personally I think this blows away the first two and the new vocalist is the best one so far. The chorus in Chemical will surely be one of the highlights of the year....stunning!!!

I have to admit, I really didn't care for the first two releases, yet because I'm a sucker for good reviews, I took my chances on this one. Personally I think this blows away the first two and the new vocalist is the best one so far. The chorus in Chemical will surely be one of the highlights of the year....stunning!!!

Totally agree about 'Chemical', the chorus is incredible. Good album, I like most of the tracks. The only one that didn't impress me at all was the title track, which I thought was a bit weak. Overall though, the best new album I've heard in a long time.

One of the best albums to come out this year next to Crazy Lixx which is a pinch better. Can't stop playing this cd...nice mix of Shotgun Messiah & Tigertailz (Wazbones era). Perfect!

• 3 weeks later...

Listened to this yesterday...all I have to say is THEIR BACK!!!! Killer disc not a filler on it. "Generation Wild" is probably one of the best songs they've done so far. Yes I am pleased they didn't let me down this time.

About $28 for the Japanese release of GW with bonus track. A little too pricey me thinks.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KICP-1482

From the Crashdiet website:

Japanese edition of GW

Tuesday, 15 June 2010 07:15 |

On June 26, Generation Wild will be released in Japan through KING Records!

The album will include the bonus track "Sick mind".

www.cdjapan.co.jp

About $28 for the Japanese release of GW with bonus track. A little too pricey me thinks.

Japanese edition of GW

www.cdjapan.co.jp

Let's hope it's as good as the treat and crazy lixx jap bonus tracks - both killer.

Japanese edition of GW

www.cdjapan.co.jp

Let's hope it's as good as the treat and crazy lixx jap bonus tracks - both killer.

It probably will, I have the Japan pressing of RIS and the bonus track "Tommorow" is one of the best ones on it.

Jeez the new singer is a nasty, angry looking dude, hey? He appears to like his chains too. :lol: Seriously, though, I really hope he sticks around and establishes himself as the voice of Crashdiet. He seems to have found a good home with the band and they truly sound like an awesome unit. Hope it stays this way.

• 2 weeks later...

Well has anyone heard this 'Sick Mind' Jap bonus track yet?? Dying to hear this.

& whilst Im on the subject of Crashdiet, this has been pretty much stuck in my car cd player for the last 4 weeks and is about as killer as it gets in 2010. Brilliant stuff!

Listened to this yesterday...all I have to say is THEIR BACK!!!! Killer disc not a filler on it. "Generation Wild" is probably one of the best songs they've done so far. Yes I am pleased they didn't let me down this time.

Amazing that we both like the CD yet the only track I don't like is the one you name as one of their best. I think the title track is the worst song on the CD by some distance, but a couple of people on here have named it as a standout. Strange, but at least we all like the album.

Amazing that we both like the CD yet the only track I don't like is the one you name as one of their best. I think the title track is the worst song on the CD by some distance, but a couple of people on here have named it as a standout. Strange, but at least we all like the album.

Realllllllly...well at least we both agree that it is a kick ass disc.

To me the weakest track, which is hard to find on such a killer release, would probably be Rebel.

To me the weakest track, which is hard to find on such a killer release, would probably be Rebel.

that has the weakest chorus.....that and Native Nature has the weakest chorus, but awesome verses.

killer album.

still wanna hear the 'sick mind' bonus.....

that has the weakest chorus.....that and Native Nature has the weakest chorus, but awesome verses.

killer album.

still wanna hear the 'sick mind' bonus.....

I don't mind the 'Rebel' chorus, but I definitely agree 'Native Nature' has the weakest chorus on the CD... luckily it's got the best verses on the album, imo.

Would love to hear the bonus track too - the Crazy Lixx one was good and the Treat one was one of the best songs from the whole CD... would love to hear how this one matches up. :)