Crashdiet - Generation Wild

Jeff

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, awesome!!! I like that new vocalist too. Man I hope they keep this up for the whole album and this'll be a real contender this year.

I just hope they make this release affordable for those living in North America. I've never picked the first 2 because the costs were insane. With today's internet market, cd's shouldn't cost more than 15$....at most.

I just hope they make this release affordable for those living in North America. I've never picked the first 2 because the costs were insane. With today's internet market, cd's shouldn't cost more than 15$....at most.

Agreed about the costs, though managed to get 'The unattractive revolution" cheap off ebay in the UK (where I live!).

The new song is good but nothing outstanding imo, both albums are good but they seem to get labelled as perfection on most boards where I think both cds have their fair share of fillers.

What is really great about them though is the drive they have after, after band problems to frequently release new albums and tour etc..,

Would like to hear new Danger Danger (dont think this will happen), Extreme (more likely) and Tyketto (who knows?? must have original guitarist writing/playing) this year.

The new song is good but nothing outstanding imo, both albums are good but they seem to get labelled as perfection on most boards where I think both cds have their fair share of fillers.

Blasphemy! :D

Hardly a filler on their cd's IMO.

To your question....I will look forward to Tyketto any time, any place, any year!

• 2 weeks later...
hear the new track here:

absolutely awesome!

How did I miss this post? Sounds pretty good. Although is it just me, or is the riff a pretty blatant steal from Ratt's "Round & Round?"

• 2 weeks later...
Wow... that song is a cracker!!

:beerbang:

Generation WIld is going to be there best to date !!

Yeah, I'm going to go out there and agree with you. Obviously it'll take a while for the songs to sink in to a point where they overtake the classics that the songs from the debut became, but I honestly think this will do it. Just spinning a 3 track sampler this evening with 3 songs - 'Generation wild', 'One of a kind' and 'Fear control' and each song is as awesome as the next. Each one with a chorus as huge as the previous. If they keep this up for the full album it's going to be a CD full of sleaze anthems. The new vocalist really suits the band and the songs sound like a true follow-up to 'Rest In Sleaze'. Goddamn I am excited about this CD.

Wow... that song is a cracker!!

:beerbang:

Generation WIld is going to be there best to date !!

Yeah, I'm going to go out there and agree with you. Obviously it'll take a while for the songs to sink in to a point where they overtake the classics that the songs from the debut became, but I honestly think this will do it. Just spinning a 3 track sampler this evening with 3 songs - 'Generation wild', 'One of a kind' and 'Fear control' and each song is as awesome as the next. Each one with a chorus as huge as the previous. If they keep this up for the full album it's going to be a CD full of sleaze anthems. The new vocalist really suits the band and the songs sound like a true follow-up to 'Rest In Sleaze'. Goddamn I am excited about this CD.

Can't wait for this album! Totally agree, definitely sounds like the next step from "Rest In Sleaze" and the new vocalist suits them better. Olliver Twisted's vocals are more suited to the Reckless Love stuff he's doing in my opinion. I'm also in the "production sucked on the 2nd CD" camp. That thing was compressed to buggery and sounded like mush to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope they have good worldwide distribution for this one, instead of starting a new thread thought I would ask her where is the cheapest place to buy Crashdiet - Rest in sleaze for a UK resident?

I do hope they re-release it as some point with additonal tracks on a decent label.

A seller on Amazon US has it for $11.99 USD plus shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000B6TRQ6/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&qid=1268272116&sr=8-1&condition=new

Hope they have good worldwide distribution for this one, instead of starting a new thread thought I would ask her where is the cheapest place to buy Crashdiet - Rest in sleaze for a UK resident?

I do hope they re-release it as some point with additonal tracks on a decent label.

A seller on Amazon US has it for $11.99 USD plus shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000B6TRQ6/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&qid=1268272116&sr=8-1&condition=new

Thanks, with the exchange rate it came to £13 (GBP) which is still too much for me.

I only like a handful tracks, not like the vain 'all those strangers' cd which I like almost every song.

I read somewhere today(I think Blabbermouth) that this will be released on Frontiers in Europe so that's good news for the new Crashdiet.

Oh man, that is awesome news! That means it should be available at CDWOW and Chaos in Australia too, for a decent price. And if all else fails, it'll hit Nuclearhell at a bargain price too. Man, I hope this info is correct. :)

I read somewhere today(I think Blabbermouth) that this will be released on Frontiers in Europe so that's good news for the new Crashdiet.

Oh man, that is awesome news! That means it should be available at CDWOW and Chaos in Australia too, for a decent price. And if all else fails, it'll hit Nuclearhell at a bargain price too. Man, I hope this info is correct. :)

Crashdiet

It's true :bananamac:

Crashdiet

It's true :bananamac:

Fantastic news!

After putting off buying any of the first 2 Crash Diet discs because of crazy prices, I finally got them for a reasonable price at NEH, 14.99$ each. Now I'll be ready to get Generation Wild and have my mouth watering from listening to the first 2 discs.

Still havent got the second album.....Rest In Sleaze is magnifico tho.

Don't waste your money. I am however really looking forward to Generation Wild I just hope they don't let me down again.

I have to completely disagree, I think the second album is great as well. In The Raw, Die Another Day, Overnight, XTC Overdrive, Bound To Be Enslaved, Falling Rain (perfect intro), The Buried Song, Like A Sin...shit I might as well list them all. It is worth the money, IMO, don't miss it.

Still havent got the second album.....Rest In Sleaze is magnifico tho.

Don't waste your money. I am however really looking forward to Generation Wild I just hope they don't let me down again.

I have to completely disagree, I think the second album is great as well. In The Raw, Die Another Day, Overnight, XTC Overdrive, Bound To Be Enslaved, Falling Rain (perfect intro), The Buried Song, Like A Sin...shit I might as well list them all. It is worth the money, IMO, don't miss it.

I seem to be the minority on thier second effort, the songs totally lacked energy and left me bored. After RIS nothing seems to compare except for Vain's No Respect IMO.