Crashdiet - Generation Wild

Jeff

Not sure if anyone posted about this yet...the Search feature of this board is a little foggy at times. Anyway, from the Crashdiet website:

Album update!

Tuesday, 29 December 2009 11:42 | Written by MartinSweet |

We are proud to announce that we have finalized the new CRASHDÏET album!

10 mindblowing songs are currently being mixed by Swedish hotshot Tobias Lindell.

The album entitled Generation Wild is set for a late march release, through Gain records.

The title track will hit the Swedish radio stations in January.

Other titles featured are Native Nature, Chemical, Rebel, Down with the dust etc to

give you a hint. A complete tracklist with be released within a few dayz!

The recording took place in Gröndal, Sweden with producing team Rampac.

Martin Sweet: This album is definitely a return to the sound and feel of Rest in Sleaze

Simon Cruz: A fine set of Swedish balls!

Peter London: So, finally, this is the sound of Swedish sleaze in 2010. mmm,yummy!

Eric Young: I am so proud of our soon-to-be-born-kikk-ass-baby, can't stop listening to it!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME!!! Hoping for a little crisper production job than the last CD and a little more consistent songs too. Loved both CDs so far, but still looking for a 10 track complete masterpeice from these guys. :wub:

Can't wait!!!

but the production was great on the second IMO.

Really? Compared to the debut? The production on the debut was excellent, but imo it was a little rough second time round for sure.

Great stuff! :headbanger:

I thought the drums were way to loud on the 2nd release, to the point of almost being distorted in parts. Prefer the sound of the Rest in Sleaze I'm afraid!

Great stuff! :headbanger:

I thought the drums were way to loud on the 2nd release, to the point of almost being distorted in parts. Prefer the sound of the Rest in Sleaze I'm afraid!

Can I get a hell yeah?!

But yeah, I agree. It didn't effect my enjoyment of the album too much, but it was noticably off the second time round.

I hope this is much better than their last one.

Really? Wow, the only songs I didn't think rocked were the ones featuring Mick Mars, go figure.

The debut was better IMO but I really like both.

Of course, if you get your wish and this release is better than the last one then I will be extremely pleased.

They used to have a download for one song, Caught In Despair, off the new album on their website. I don't see it there now but it is really good.

I hope this is much better than their last one.

Really? Wow, the only songs I didn't think rocked were the ones featuring Mick Mars, go figure.

The debut was better IMO but I really like both.

Of course, if you get your wish and this release is better than the last one then I will be extremely pleased.

They used to have a download for one song, Caught In Despair, off the new album on their website. I don't see it there now but it is really good.

Yeah I didn't like their last one at all. I guess nothing will ever compare to RIS.

The guy who sang on the last album is gone already, isn't he? So who's their singer this week? :blink:

Rhetorical question I'm sure, not like you REALLY wanted to know but it's now Simon Cruz. He doesnt really look like a Simon Cruz if I had to picture in my head a Simon Cruz but at least he "looks" the sleaze part.

http://www.crashdiet.org/index.php/band/bandmembers

i actually got to hear the new album whne i was over in sweden and hanging out with a few of the guys and visiting the private little studio...

Well, come on Andre... what was it like? ;):lol:

Really? Compared to the debut? The production on the debut was excellent, but imo it was a little rough second time round for sure.

I thought the production was better on the second disc but the songs were way better on the first.

The production on the deubt was very good to but thought the second one was a little better.

I thought the production was better on the second disc but the songs were way better on the first.

The production on the deubt was very good to but thought the second one was a little better.

Freak. ;)

Freak. ;)

Guilty as charged. :lol:

Freak. ;)

Guilty as charged. :lol:

I like the Crash Diet thumbnail! ....or profile pic or whatever we call that little pic on the left bar.

hear the new track here:

absolutely awesome!

Holy shit that sounds extraordinary!! :headbanger: