Love for your other half

Faron

Wanna know the secret to a happy marriage???

Two separate Bathrooms!!!! :tumbsup:

We have that going on. Started out just using the one together and then we just thought... well, she just thought why waste the second bathroom? So she took the big one and I got the little one. Fine with me - does work out a lot better.

I'm glad everything worked out for you and she didn't take the easy way out like most women today.

My wife and I are still happy with each other...she still gives it up two times a week so all is still good.

Mine's really hard work, but then she'd say the same about me. We argue plenty and have pretty much nothing in common, but twice a week is about right. :)

I'm glad everything worked out for you and she didn't take the easy way out like most women today.

My wife and I are still happy with each other...she still gives it up two times a week so all is still good.

Everytime I nudge my wife for a little lovin', she goes to the top dresser and pulls out a dildo.

She then tells me to Go Fuck Myself!! :blink:

Everytime I nudge my wife for a little lovin', she goes to the top dresser and pulls out a dildo.

:rofl2:

:rofl2: At the amount i've been getting lately, fucking myself sounds inviting. :lol:

:rofl2: At the amount i've been getting lately, fucking myself sounds inviting. :lol:

Is there an other option?! :blink:

Is there an other option?! :blink:

No.People tell me to fuck myself alot so why the fuck not. ;)

Could someone add a Quagmire emoticon to the forum? Then next time I get some I can just post that.

"Aaall riiight."