Dreams - S/T

JC_AOR

Hey dudes, so who go this one? Who wants to give it to me? I listened to the 4 song demo the other day and it is superb, but I just completely never heard this one. Is it great? Who's volunteering to give it to me?

Thanks mate for the reminder.

Just bought the AOR Heaven Classix release from Discogs.

:D

The last one? I can't see it there. I looked on AOR Heaven and Ebay and stuff but it looks long gone.

There still is one from a guy in Germany on Discogs,its more expensive than the one from the seller in Russia that I believe Stefan bought it from?

edit it sold also,its on Amazon uk starting at £63 right up to £103!! thought those days where gone :(https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00APQRZQQ/ref=sr_1_1_olp?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1484926030&sr=1-1&keywords=dreams+aor+heaven

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dudes, so who go this one? Who wants to give it to me? I listened to the 4 song demo the other day and it is superb, but I just completely never heard this one. Is it great? Who's volunteering to give it to me?

Thanks mate for the reminder.

Just bought the AOR Heaven Classix release from Discogs.

:D

The last one? I can't see it there. I looked on AOR Heaven and Ebay and stuff but it looks long gone.

There still is one from a guy in Germany on Discogs,its more expensive than the one from the seller in Russia that I believe Stefan bought it from?

edit it sold also,its on Amazon uk starting at £63 right up to £103!! thought those days where gone :(https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00APQRZQQ/ref=sr_1_1_olp?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1484926030&sr=1-1&keywords=dreams+aor+heaven

Yep, I snapped up the cd from a Russian seller for 15€. Can't say if the disc is counterfeit or not.

• 1 year later...