Staryder1 : WTF is this idiots problem?

OK its my turn I was genuneily concerned about drumRman thats why I started a post to see if anybody heard from him because after one week no cds then he pms me says hes been sick and that tomorrow meaning monday morning he'll mail the cds and pm me a tracking number in the morning. I didnt hear from him so monday night hes on the board and I pm for the tracking number and instead of a tracking number he sends me a paypal request for 2 more cds for 10.00 hes on the board for a good hour or more, so 3 days later I get a tracking number and its thursday, and 3 days later and he tells me he wants me to pay for the 2 extra cds. so on sunday he sends me another paypal request for 10.00 for the 2 discs and I write he back and tell him I still havent recieved them and why dont you let me have them for all the hassles lol or a christmas present lol no response back well MR. JON AKA drumRman I GOT YOU F>>>>>> cds today and I am not, repeat not going to pay for those 2 cds because of your idoitic thread you started here to try to make me look like somebody I'm not and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS

James,

I'm having a hard time following this, but if I understand things correctly, you SHOULD pay him the $10 if you agreed to do so.

I know you get excited and anxious to get your CDs, but from time to time you really come across as very impatient and aggressive. Just slow down and take a few deep breaths. :)

Let's not let things get out of hand.

-Dan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY Matt I gave him 3 weeks And I gave him slack when he said he would go to the post office on monday morning to get me a tracking number and pm me but instead pms me for two fucking cds to pay him for and he could of said Im still sick I could not make it to the post office its a thing called communication oh thats right you dont comunicate your not allowed or so you say to comunicate long distance on the phone even if some calls you which I THINK IS LAME YOU TOO HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMASS MATT Oh if he has 2 tons of work stay off the fuckin hh and get your work done

OK TO SETTLE EVERYTHING HERE I WILL PAY JOHN 10.00 FOR THE 2 CDS IN QUSTION BUT NOT FOR 3 WEEKS J/KING I'LL PAY HIM BY FRIDAY AND WASH MY HANDS AND NEVER REPEAT NEVER BUY FROM HIM AGAIN THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :headbanger:

Dude...are you just trying to pick fights with anybody on the board who disagrees with you? Unless I missed something, he got the cd's mailed on Monday (or within a day or two), right? He sent you a tracking number. Now he just wants you to pay for the 2 extra cd's he added to your package in good faith. He probably already has a boss who pisses in his ear about being on the computer...he doesn't need anybody else telling him how to manage his time at work.

On a side note...yes, I don't want to use up my minutes on my cell phone because it's a company phone. They have me on the smallest calling plan available & I already run over every month. PM's/emails are free...what's wrong with using that? Sheesh!

• My Little Pony

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

If you ask me, you're all dicks and I'm never gonna buy or trade cds from any of you, ever! I HATE YOU! :crying:

*sniff*why can't we be friends?*sniff*

I always wait about 2 weeks for domestic and 3 weeks for international packages to arrive before I send a polite message to check on the progress of my order. You can't expect everything to happen within the first week, and you can't expect people to answer their PM's/E-Mails every day - that's just an unrealistic expectation. Everyone works and leads a busy life so just be patient and polite. You can get rude and nasty later on when a decent length of time has passed without anything happening but not after one or two weeks. Got to be realistic. While I don't know the full details of the situation being discussed it does seem to me that Staryder may have started a thread about DrumRman very prematurely.

The following post to me displays some real impatience and comes across as quite rude. You should really relax your use of capital letters as well Staryder, it makes everything you say come across as aggressive.:

"Hey just a follow-up is drumRman dead or on vacation or sick hasnt been on the board since last monday and nobody here seems to know anything and YES I an getting iMPATIANT HAVING PAID for the cds almost 2 weeks ago told almost aweek ago they would be going in the mail and I'll be getting a tracking number what would you think? I'M GIVING THE DRUMRMAN THE BENIFIT OF THE DOUBT and know he said he was sick and wait some more time so if you truly are sick I tell you this GET WELL SOON I WANT MY FRIGIN CDS !! "

Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with me but I had to let my thoughts be known.

:gone:

• My Little Pony
This had better end or i'll be forced to post my Hitler Santa LOL.

Who wants to see it?

Me, me, me! :christmas:

Me too!! :christmas:

Aw, hell! Who am I kidding? Post it. :christmas:

• My Little Pony
This had better end or i'll be forced to post my Hitler Santa LOL.

Who wants to see it?

Me, me, me! :christmas:

Me too!! :christmas:

Aw, hell! Who am I kidding? Post it. :christmas:

This request is gaining momentum! :christmas:

I definately see it beginning to snowball. :christmas:

Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with me but I had to let my thoughts be known.

:gone:

Your points hit the nail on the head IMO, AND I wouldn't apologize for chiming in because once someone posts a thread to the public forum instead of keeping it to PM's, emails, etc. it becomes anyones topic to comment on IMO.

Well shit, stay off the board a few days and all bedlam breaks loose...

As EVERYONE knows James and I are good pals, (hell I beleive I am good pals with quite a few of you here @ HH) we talk cd's and everything else in between on a regular basis, practically daily and one thing that James is is solid, dependable and as honest as the day is long! Sure he's crazier than a shithouse rat, but aren't we all. Jokes aside he takes cd's/music quite seriously and when you are dealing with him for trades and buys he needs information about his discs and he wants it now.

I know some of us here are jumping in this thread to be "smart" and maybe add some levity to the thread. I am certainly going to pm Bern'd and check on him and the picture deal...

Now my 2 cents:

From what I have gathered there has been a disconnect between Jon (drumrman) and James (staryder1), obviously a communication breakdown. Any one knows that if you make a committment, KEEP IT. If you don't or can't SPEAK. Pretty simple. Like Yoda says: "Do or do not, there is not try."

Jon, I have NEVER had any communications/dealings with you, so I can't voice an opinion on how you handle your business, however it appears you dropped the ball on this one. Sick or whatever a committment was made and you missed it with no timely attempt to right it. SIMPLE AGAIN.

Now bury the hatchet, in each others backs and let's get back to the point of being here...naked girls, I mean cd's!

Having dealt with James numerous times online as well as several telephone conversations I can vouch for him being one of the most stand-up guys I have ever dealt with. There WAS an issue with one CD I sent him that apparently wound up in his neighbors mailbox, but that was sorted out within a day or 2 followed by an apology.

As far as the incident in question here, it looks like a simple disagreement - I can see both parties viewpoints and doesn't appear that anyone was being intentionally deceptive/misleading/dishonest on either side. I certainly don't rush to my email box when I am sick and things can get delayed for one reason or another - hell, I have 4 CDs in a package ready to mail to James right now, but we got blasted with a foot of snow last night & I have not even begun to clear out my driveway yet, so its probably going to delay that mailing for another day.

People have jobs & countless other tasks to get done on a daily basis - even more so this time of year plus the fact mentioned previous that mail can be SLOW in December due to the massive amount of people mailing Xmas gifts. I can understand wanting the merchandise that you have paid for ASAP, but occasionally it WILL take a bit longer to receive for a myriad of possible reasons.

staryder1 was looking for a price break for the wait & drumrman wasn't willing to give it because he felt the reason for the delay didn't justify it. $10 seems like an awfully insignifigant amount to initiate this type of finger pointing & name-calling, but maybe thats just me?

Heres wishing all at HH a Merry Christmas & prosperous New Year(HH = HAPPY HOLIDAYS!) :christmas:

Jon, I have NEVER had any communications/dealings with you, so I can't voice an opinion on how you handle your business, however it appears you dropped the ball on this one. Sick or whatever a committment was made and you missed it with no timely attempt to right it. SIMPLE AGAIN.

Dude whatever. You don't know me, so dont judge me. If you wanna defend actions like this just because you 2 are "friends"...than so be it.

Sorry next time I'll go mail out his fucking precious CD's while I'm vomiting all over the place just so I dont "drop the ball". So it took 2 WEEKS to get his CD's. God I'm an aweful person! Crucify me now.

BTW it's "John".

That being said...James did apologize in a PM to me, and did send the 10.00 so thanks for the apology, and the money. Now lets just move on. Perhaps more Hitler photoshopping is in order.