Staryder1 : WTF is this idiots problem?

Damn, i was gonna voice my opinion :(

ah well, this reminds me Jon, did you get my address for that SP CD yet? ive sent a few emails but i did it from my blackberry so lemme know if you still need it and ill PM it to you :D

also, how much is the postage going to cost?

Thanks

Izzy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see this all sorted. Now, I think we all know the only way to truly close this thread is with Hitler Santa.

Frogstomp... the floor is yours.

Jon, I have NEVER had any communications/dealings with you, so I can't voice an opinion on how you handle your business, however it appears you dropped the ball on this one. Sick or whatever a committment was made and you missed it with no timely attempt to right it. SIMPLE AGAIN.

Dude whatever. You don't know me, so dont judge me. If you wanna defend actions like this just because you 2 are "friends"...than so be it.

Sorry next time I'll go mail out his fucking precious CD's while I'm vomiting all over the place just so I dont "drop the ball". So it took 2 WEEKS to get his CD's. God I'm an aweful person! Crucify me now.

BTW it's "John".

That being said...James did apologize in a PM to me, and did send the 10.00 so thanks for the apology, and the money. Now lets just move on. Perhaps more Hitler photoshopping is in order.

Okay JOHN, apparently there is a lot of inability to comprehend going on today on the boards.

My point was, a simple e-mail or pm would probably diffused 99.9% of this issue, being smart and spouting nonsense really is not productive.

That said I am glad that James and yourself have settled and up and are best of pals again...

Well i appreciate all who liked what i am calling "Silver Pressed Hitler" But out of respect for fellow forum members and in the interests of keeping forum unity i choose not to post my "Hitler Santa".

SORRY.

:drink:

I personally commend and appauld you on your decision. Your above posting speaks volumes! :headbanger:

Well i appreciate all who liked what i am calling "Silver Pressed Hitler" But out of respect for fellow forum members and in the interests of keeping forum unity i choose not to post my "Hitler Santa".

SORRY.

I personally commend and appauld you on your decision. Your above posting speaks volumes! :headbanger:

I'm not applauding. :(

All I really want for Christmas is Silver Pressed Hitler.

SORRY.

All I reallt want for Christmas is Silver Pressed Hitler.

make one silver pressed stalin....

• My Little Pony

SORRY.

Or Jesus.

No wonder I don't trade... :popcorn:

Poison once said; "It's better to have lost at love, than never to have loved at all."

However, Vixen then said; "Only a fool believes it's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all."

SORRY.

Yes that would be great. And it shouldn't offend anyway.