Wigwam

rockdoc

Ok, call Me a Johnny come lately to these guys, but I just checked out them on YouTube?? Hot DAMN!!! LOVED the video for the title track to their first album "It's Hard to be a Rock n Roller" Pretty good stuff.. Nothing new or groundbreaking, but I can't help but tap My foot or bob My head to these guys.. Now I heard a few tunes off the new album?? and I am DIGGING it!!!! :headbanger:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, call Me a Johnny come lately to these guys, but I just checked out them on YouTube?? Hot DAMN!!! LOVED the video for the title track to their first album "It's Hard to be a Rock n Roller" Pretty good stuff.. Nothing new or groundbreaking, but I can't help but tap My foot or bob My head to these guys.. Now I heard a few tunes off the new album?? and I am DIGGING it!!!! :headbanger:

Get the second disc 'Wig Wamania'. It's killer and has some heavier tunes that you'd probably like even more mixed in with the more melodic stuff.