Interviewing David Reece on Monday

Blue Charvel

• 2 months later...
Yeah, hell. I should've looked to see which "Monday" this was referring to. Doh! This thread still got me jazzed to find his new solo disc though. Dude has cool vox, for sure.

ASK HIM IF HE I COULD GET A COPY OF STREAM - TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT !! :whistle:

I'd love a copy of Take It Or Leave It also, been outbid a few times on that album. If you are interested you can still pick up a copy of the Stream - S/T which has most of the same songs as Take It... minus 2 I believe.

Sure am interested in reading this interview Pete! ;)

I know you are very busy right now...I'm just giving you some grief! :spvader:

Yeah, hell. I should've looked to see which "Monday" this was referring to. Doh! This thread still got me jazzed to find his new solo disc though. Dude has cool vox, for sure.

I'd love a copy of Take It Or Leave It also, been outbid a few times on that album. If you are interested you can still pick up a copy of the Stream - S/T which has most of the same songs as Take It... minus 2 I believe.

I was wondering myself what was up with this interview?

I was wondering myself what was up with this interview?

Still haven't transcribed it, although I have talked to David a number of times since. I will do this soon, I swear... part of the reason is that not only does transcribing take a fuckload of time, but the beginning of the interview his audio was cutting out due to his VOIP connection, so I've been dreading going back and trying to piece it together and/or clarify his answers... no excuse, but just... so... fucking... busy.... :(