Sgt Roxx and Dr. Grind Anyone recieve yet

BrianJ8173

I dunno, I would give it a little longer before thinking about it too much. I've seen stuff in the Post take 2 days from California and 8 days from a place in the middle of my state.

I didn't order though, so I suppose I'm not answering your question. :D

Eh. I am sure you will get them. The post sucks all over the world. Very excellent releases... although I am biased on the fact.

mail is really getting slow these days and I assure you they will be well worth the wait !! I cannot wait for the next releases coming from EONIAN RECORDS.............

We didn't receive our shipment for Wishing Well until Monday morning (Nov. 2nd). All of our customers' orders went out Monday afternoon. Not sure when other stores had them or when Eonian shipped orders from their web site. Both cds are really good.

www.wishingwellonline.com

We didn't receive our shipment for Wishing Well until Monday morning (Nov. 2nd). All of our customers' orders went out Monday afternoon. Not sure when other stores had them or when Eonian shipped orders from their web site. Both cds are really good.

www.wishingwellonline.com

I just ordered both just now from ya Roger along with the Felony CD too.

I got mine from NEH on Wednesday........great stuff!!

Just recieved mine as well , like I said well worth the wait ........... Charlotte that is going to be another fine release !!! Stephen is a great guy he works hard for all the collectors out there . I know Jack Adams thanks him and so should all of us !!!

Just recieved mine as well , like I said well worth the wait ........... Charlotte that is going to be another fine release !!! Stephen is a great guy he works hard for all the collectors out there . I know Jack Adams thanks him and so should all of us !!!

I wonder in 25 years will Sgt Roxx -Weapon Of Miss Distraction bring $500 :headbanger:

I wonder in 25 years will Sgt Roxx -Weapon Of Miss Distraction bring $500 :headbanger:

I wonder in 25 years if any of our CDs will still play or become a victim of CD Rot?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disc_rot

I wonder in 25 years if any of our CDs will still play or become a victim of CD Rot?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disc_rot

Time Warp label already has that on some discs I own but that is another thing I guess???!?!?!?!?!?!

CD-Rs will die faster than a Silver-Pressed CD because of the dyes used for duplication and the info floating on the surface. Silver-Pressed CDs have their info stamped on so they will last longer. Also, with CD-Rs, if you are printing artwork on them using one of those disc printers, the printer ink is shit and eats away fast. Some people also use those glue labels or go 'Sharpie' crazy on CD-Rs not knowing the label glue and marking pen ink is very damaging and eats through the surface also. Some of the cheaper CD-Rs start rotting fast and data/audio is lost within 2 years. So...that cool band release on CD-R you have in your collection will not be cool for long.

:blink: ...this info will most surely break a certain flamboyant aussie's heart.

About the CDRs? Nah, I already know that and have witnessed it on several occasions. The "band-issued" CDR I have of Johnny Dee or something similar, called 'I like to rock' is already totally f*cked from about song 5 onwards. And it's happened to a lot of older CDRs I have too. That's why I buy originals of all the CDs I like and am disappointed when only CDRs are available, spruced up or not.

Just out of curiosity, why should this info break my heart more than others?

• 2023 Gold Donors
:blink: ...this info will most surely break a certain flamboyant aussie's heart.

About the CDRs? Nah, I already know that and have witnessed it on several occasions. The "band-issued" CDR I have of Johnny Dee or something similar, called 'I like to rock' is already totally f*cked from about song 5 onwards. And it's happened to a lot of older CDRs I have too. That's why I buy originals of all the CDs I like and am disappointed when only CDRs are available, spruced up or not.

Just kiddin'...i thought you said somewhere that you had quite a large amount of those or something.

Just kiddin'...i thought you said somewhere that you had quite a large amount of those or something.

Oh yeah, got millions. But I do replace all the good ones with originals. Only exceptions are obviously the ultra rare ones which sell for stupid prices. :)

Just got these two in the mail yesterday. For those who haven't heard them yet, samples posted of all tracks:

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glam...s%20Distraction

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glam...Name=Speechless

-Dan

Just got these two in the mail yesterday. For those who haven't heard them yet, samples posted of all tracks:

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glam...s%20Distraction

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glam...Name=Speechless

-Dan

I just got these as well today from wishingwell (Thanks Roger!). The 4 extra tracks on the Dr. Grind are fantastic, I just wish they would have left the original track listing as is, because the 4 bonus tracks have slightly less sound quality as the S/T CD. I would have stuck them at the end of the disc, but that's just me. Also, if you are going to re-arrange the tracks, I don't know why they stuck the best track at the end. Whiskey Lover has to be easily the best song on the CD.

I just got these as well today from wishingwell (Thanks Roger!). The 4 extra tracks on the Dr. Grind are fantastic, I just wish they would have left the original track listing as is, because the 4 bonus tracks have slightly less sound quality as the S/T CD. I would have stuck them at the end of the disc, but that's just me. Also, if you are going to re-arrange the tracks, I don't know why they stuck the best track at the end. Whiskey Lover has to be easily the best song on the CD.

Well I am sure your record label can get the rights to re-release Dr. Grind 'Speechless' in about 15 to 20 years with the tracklist you prefer... With band and other approvals that is. :whistle:

Well I am sure your record label can get the rights to re-release Dr. Grind 'Speechless' in about 15 to 20 years with the tracklist you prefer... With band and other approvals that is. :whistle:

I wasn't knocking the release, I think you are doing a freaking fantastic job! I have bought all your releases up to this point except for 1. Either way, the new Dr. Grind release is an absolutely fantastic CD, if anyone reading this doesn't have it I'd HIGHLY recommend it! By far my favorite release to date on your label. I do have their self titled CD, and I had to buy this for the 4 extra songs. I've listened to the self titled CD a LOT, and it just kind of screws me up listening to the tracks out of order. But I'm a simpleton in that way :D Keep the releases coming :bowdown: