the worst buyer "battleax99"

if you were ebay seller, i advise you to add this asshole to your block bidder list.

he is also ebay seller, but as buyer, he always leave negative feedback to his seller.

look the feedback left for his seller. their 99.99% is negative.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...s=25&page=1

if he win your auction, it means you receive negative feedback from him. (and moreover paypal claim for refund)

I think its down to eBays new policy that encourages people like him.

He knows that under the old rule where sellers could leave neg feedback, he would find his feedback dropping like a brick, but under the new rules, he can get away with this shit. Quite frankly, how eBay can let him continue to trade on there is a joke. Even they must realise that no person could have every single deal turn out shit like he claims.

This no neg rule for sellers is bollocks, as not only does it stop you from warning other people about bad buyers, but it increases the potential for people like this idiot to have their way.

Plus, since the rule came in, I have started getting more and more non paying bidders, cause basically they know you cant leave them a neg, and as long as they minimise how often they do this, a non pay strike isnt worth shit!

Well he has been busy leaving positive feedbacks today... (25)

Yes... for his BUYERS... Look at the feedbacks he's left for the sellers he's bought from... He's left them ALL negative feedback because he knows they can't do anything about it...

Well he has been busy leaving positive feedbacks today... (25)

Yes... for his BUYERS... Look at the feedbacks he's left for the sellers he's bought from... He's left them ALL negative feedback because he knows they can't do anything about it...

I'd say its about time some people started buying from him, claim money back via paypal, and leave him negative feedback.

That'd sure teach him a lesson to give him the same run around he gives everyone else!

• 2023 Gold Donors

Whoa.......what a jackass! Eveelbay shouldn't allow this butt munch to continue leavin' neg's for the sellers, but since they're makin' quite a lot off of the mfsl's this yahoo is sellin'....eveelBay will let this pattern slide? Sad..... :hammer:

• 1 month later...

This guy is still at it too... EVERY seller gets a negative from him no matter what. He ALWAYS finds a problem

Just spoke with ebay this morning regarding some stuff and as long as I was on the phone with them, I mentioned this jacknut to them. They seemed pretty interested in his feedback strategy for sellers. I told them there is NO WAY that a buyer has THAT MANY problems with sellers. This is just someone being a pure asshole and she agreed that this looked to be a problem. She then asked me if I had dealth with him and I said NO because I blocked him after reading about him on a music messageboard. She recommended anyone who HAS dealth with him to call in and report him.

Aparently, it more "credible" if a seller who's dealth with him reports him...??? I then responded to her, "Why would someone have to actually deal with him to be able to report him when all you have to do is look at the feedback left for others right on your screen to see what he's doing?" She said she understood and was going to forward this in for an investigation, but I'm assuming since he's a 10,300+ feedbacker, they probably see him as "$$$" and won't do a fucking thing...

I encourage all of you that sell on ebay to call them and report this shitwad

1-800-701-3229

this sounds very similar to the one i am having problems with "wolfskin"..

I sent him a sealed cd and he said it wasn't sealed and had stickers on the plastic.. it did have stickers on it.. he doesn't want to return it and filed a complaint with ebay.

if you were ebay seller, i advise you to add this asshole to your block bidder list.

he is also ebay seller, but as buyer, he always leave negative feedback to his seller.

look the feedback left for his seller. their 99.99% is negative.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...s=25&page=1

if he win your auction, it means you receive negative feedback from him. (and moreover paypal claim for refund)

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe enough people called ebay to report his little attitude problem and they finally addressed the situation with him.....

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to say he's been alot better, but looking through feedback left for others again, he seems to be settling into his negativity again. 5 NEGS for a guy who's auction clearly stated $3 PER CD and didn't offer combined shipping. Like that or not, it was stated. It's not the sellers problem if this fuckwit doesn't read details

I was going to say he's been alot better, but looking through feedback left for others again, he seems to be settling into his negativity again. 5 NEGS for a guy who's auction clearly stated $3 PER CD and didn't offer combined shipping. Like that or not, it was stated. It's not the sellers problem if this fuckwit doesn't read details

Ebay needs to remove those feedbacks. Otherwise, their already suspect feedback system is shown to be even more worthless.