FlashForward - New TV Show

heaven&hell

Wow, no real surprises here, but man that was quick (the cancellation). This show aired here in Australia with HUGE promos and had a prime time spot for the full first season. However, I knew we were in trouble when the premier of the 2nd series was on at 11:30pm on a Thursday night and that's it's new slot. I have fallen asleep during the end of a few episodes, I just missed last week's episode while on holidays and will struggle to see this week too. Now, like Ian says, do I even bother? :lol:

As for this vs 'V' - pretty similar to me. I like both enough (but neither too much) but I do think 'Flash Forward' is the better one, too, and I'd have preferred to see that stick around. Though it's the kind of show, realistically, that should not carry that story on for any more than 2 series. Same with 'V'. If you drag shows like these on for too long they lose their appeal and become irritating (best example is 'Heroes'. Great first season, hated and stopped watching the rest).

End of the day, 'Lost' > all these shows.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic