FlashForward - New TV Show

heaven&hell

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I watched that first episode and then forgot all about it. :( Soooo Ive been here http://abc.go.com/shows/flash-forward/episode-guideand watched the next three episodes. The whole season is there. Weird stuff. At times it moves slow, other times it gets really interesting. So I gotta watch the rest of them!! :D

With my work hours I watch very little TV, except on the weekends. Thanks God for Comcast On Demand and TV shows on the internet. I would miss a lot. ;)

Well I watched that first episode and then forgot all about it. :( Soooo Ive been here http://abc.go.com/shows/flash-forward/episode-guideand watched the next three episodes. The whole season is there. Weird stuff. At times it moves slow, other times it gets really interesting. So I gotta watch the rest of them!! :D

With my work hours I watch very little TV, except on the weekends. Thanks God for Comcast On Demand and TV shows on the internet. I would miss a lot. ;)

To me,it's addictive though....

It's next tuesday here and appears to be 2 hours.

Not sure if it's 1 or 2 hours here yet......

It's a double episode here.......

It starts here on Thursday so two more days for me.

Next Monday here.......

I just watched this past weeks episode.

Will interesting to see what happens next week in Somalia and what Demetri's wife uncovers in her reading of the documents. The whole Jericho scenario is quite interesting to and is taking things up another notch.

I just watched this past weeks episode.

Will interesting to see what happens next week in Somalia and what Demetri's wife uncovers in her reading of the documents. The whole Jericho scenario is quite interesting to and is taking things up another notch.

Totally agree.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well it's official this show has been cancelled.

What a shame. It seems that ratings have fallen to around a 5 and even a little below that some weeks. It seems that the long layoff between new episodes just killed this show. A damn shame IMO as it's kept me interesting all the way through. Just another Sci Fi type show that a major network couldn't keep on the air.

On a good note while ABC loses this show it did renew "V", which suprised me since their ratings had been very bad since it came back as well but I guess good enough to get renewed.

What a shame. It seems that ratings have fallen to around a 5 and even a little below that some weeks. It seems that the long layoff between new episodes just killed this show. A damn shame IMO as it's kept me interesting all the way through. Just another Sci Fi type show that a major network couldn't keep on the air.

On a good note while ABC loses this show it did renew "V", which suprised me since their ratings had been very bad since it came back as well but I guess good enough to get renewed.

Fookin' hell...I really enjoyed that show !

Fookin' hell...I really enjoyed that show !

Me too. It really sucks that more people arent into SciFi type shows.

• 2 weeks later...