heaven&hell

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I used to like Flash Forward.

Here's the theme on video:

As for FlashForward. I liked the first episode, second episode was all right, lost interest in the third episode, and have now stopped watching it.

I thought about it. If you know what's going to happen in the future, why do anything because your not going to change it anyway.

I do like this show !!!

Did you hear Jon Bon Jovi recently signed on for the next series? Apparently he plays quite a pivotal rol in the story. Should be interesting.

Backed. This is cool as we seem to be on the same weekly showing as all you guys.

But yeah, I thought this week's episode was the first one that really stepped up. I like the show, but it's been really slow getting started and was starting to lose me a little bit. I'm happy to finally see a few 'Lost'-styled questions being raised.

That dude jumping off the building now mixes things up. As well as the other guy's daughter appearing after we'd seen her blown apart earlier in the episode. And how the hell is that lezbian going to have a kid?! And why don't they show her and her partner, in graphic detail, attempting to make children? Thems some seriously sexy lezbianz.

Backed. This is cool as we seem to be on the same weekly showing as all you guys.

But yeah, I thought this week's episode was the first one that really stepped up. I like the show, but it's been really slow getting started and was starting to lose me a little bit. I'm happy to finally see a few 'Lost'-styled questions being raised.

That dude jumping off the building now mixes things up. As well as the other guy's daughter appearing after we'd seen her blown apart earlier in the episode. And how the hell is that lezbian going to have a kid?! And why don't they show her and her partner, in graphic detail, attempting to make children? Thems some seriously sexy lezbianz.

It's quite gripping.......The dead,not-dead daughter is very surreal..........

I totally forgot about that scene.

That should get really interesting if she is in fact alive.

Now that is really going to screw with her dad's head as he just got some closure.

Now that is really going to screw with her dad's head as he just got some closure.

You really can't take your eyes off it !!!!!

Nice finale. Especially including the preview for next year. So it looks like the Asian guy is the mole? Sweet action. Still a slow moving show, but I do like it.

Nice finale. Especially including the preview for next year. So it looks like the Asian guy is the mole? Sweet action. Still a slow moving show, but I do like it.

Yup pretty good.

It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Yup pretty good.

It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Agreed !!!!!!!!