Sign in to follow this  
jsv08

So If I dig Michael Bolton and Cher.....

I'm a lurker, but thanks to the big MB/Cher controversy several months back, I have a few new favorite albums that I would have otherwise never in my wildest dreams considered worthy of even a moment of my time due to misguided pretensions and stupid preconceptions. So, my question is, what else am I missing out on??

JS

I'm a lurker, but thanks to the big MB/Cher controversy several months back, I have a few new favorite albums that I would have otherwise never in my wildest dreams considered worthy of even a moment of my time due to misguided pretensions and stupid preconceptions. So, my question is, what else am I missing out on??

JS

:lol: Where should we start ...... ?!?!

JS

Yeah!

I know what you mean...

Since coming on here, I've included Cher, Rick Springfield, and Richard Marx to my collection.. :tumbsup: