The Official 2009-10 Vikings Bitch Thread

Widda

Now where does one start with this game?!?!? How about the offense and defense? :doh:

Arizona blew us out of the water... A few of those ref calls didn't help us either. Same type of "tripping" penalty again this game. Just like in the Steelers game. Tell me how a player is supposed to fall on his ass or back? He was going down and his feet were following him and the other guy was tripped up by the FALLING guy... WTF???????????????????????

Farvie was rattled and his playing showed it. The front 4 didn't seem to be doing their job, AP couldn't go anywhere and our secondary was pretty much non existant...

Anyone else catch this last night...

Collingsworth: Jared Allen has had a quiet night.

Michaels: Yeah, but sooner or later you know you are going to get 69 in your face.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised that this thread isn't hopping tonight... That was the most pathetic game performance so far this year...

• 1 month later...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ! as a packer's fan i enjoyed THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON getting nailed! :bananamac:

just waiting for the horn blower's to start moaning about the bad call's...........yeah the viking's suck!!!!

GO PACK GO!

Bad calls are bad calls no matter what. There were planty that weren't even called. There was holding all over the damn place and those were never called. You could see them plain as day in the replays. That last catch in OT was NOT a catch by any means. He didn't have control and the ball hit the ground. It is true that the Vikings beat themselves for the most part with the turnovers, but the late hits on Farvie were not getting called as often as they were happening. And that "touchdown" in the 2nd quarter should have been challanged because his knees hit before any ball crossed a line.

Bad calls in favor of the Vikes though too.

I am a Packer fan, and yes, I loved seeing THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON get pounded.

But at least two that I can think of is the late hit out of bounds. Did the Saint defensive player even touch him?

Roughing the QB. THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON had the ball, just released it as he was getting hit...what is the defensive player supposed to do?

Plain and simple though...if the Vikes don't put the ball on the ground and THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON's final interception, they kill the Saints. They were all over them.

I'll come out and say it.. the refs pretty much handed the Saints the NFC Championship tonight.. Talk about some shitty call, like Gee is clipping LEGAL now?? Brett got clipped and NO FLAG!!!! Also, that TD by the Saints?? Where the guys knees were CLEARLY down before the ball broke the plane?? Gimme a fuckin break...

GO COLTS!!!!!!

Every game has bad calls especially when your on the road in the playoffs but if you can't turn the ball over 7 times and if that doesn't happen the Vikes win period. Bad calls happen and that's just the way it is but you have control over interceptions and fumbles. The Vikes lost this game not the officials.

Every game has bad calls especially when your on the road in the playoffs but if you can't turn the ball over 7 times and if that doesn't happen the Vikes win period. Bad calls happen and that's just the way it is but you have control over interceptions and fumbles. The Vikes lost this game not the officials.

100% agree.

I told a vikes fan already this morning....I could have complained about the officials not calling the face mask on Aaron Rodgers in overtime but when you give up 500-600 yards of offense to another team in their stadium you cannot get after the officials. Sure, bad calls suck but they go both ways.

I know I may get bashed around by the NFL fans, but I much prefer the overtime format in the CFL, both teams get to touch the ball and get a crack at it. The game is not over until both teams have had equal opportunities to score, and whom ever scores more wins. the Vikes O never even got a chance. I hate the NFL overtime format, it sucks!!!!

I know I may get bashed around by the NFL fans, but I much prefer the overtime format in the CFL, both teams get to touch the ball and get a crack at it. The game is not over until both teams have had equal opportunities to score, and whom ever scores more wins. the Vikes O never even got a chance. I hate the NFL overtime format, it sucks!!!!

I agree with this as well...NFL overtime rules are horrible.

I agree with this as well...NFL overtime rules are horrible.

I too am in agreeance with the OT "sudden death" format. Too much too chance and not a lot of reliance on skill/gamesmanship.

Would be nice to see NFL OT play another 1/4. Or maybe shrink it in 1/2, have a 7 minute minie 1/4?

And on topic with bad calls, sure they were happening all over the place in this game and 100% yes, you can't win if you turn over 7 times, but in OT if memory serves 6 of the 9 plays went to booth review, if you can't see the obvious, even with the help of 32 camara angles then we have bigger problems.

And this isn't like a high school game, were talking PRO ball here. The ref's are full time, no more bus driver schedule and if you need to throw a few more on the feild for playoffs and the like than why not.

Just my 2 cents, don't have anything invested in any of the 4 teams who played yesterday, but would have liked to seen Brett go out on a high note just to waggle his nose at those oppressive Packers... :)

BTW: the Colts are going to humiliate the Saints in Miami.