The Official 2009-10 Vikings Bitch Thread

Widda

THAT man won't make it through the entire season. Did you see him get unloaded on last night? Defensive ends and outside linebackers will be frothing to take his head off. I'll bet the Packers will have a bounty out on him. :hammer:

I have high hopes. But that goes without saying because I am a Vikings fan and start each season with high hopes...only to have those hopes ripped from me and flushed down the toilet at some point each year.

1) This feels like the Bill Parcells Memorial Thread, by refusing to say THAT MAN's name.

2) I jinxed the Vikings' season last night because I picked AP first overall in my fantasy draft; to wit, he'll have a horrible season because he's on MY team. Sorry. (Hey, maybe AP's the guy to break the mold and I'll actually finish out of the basement this year!)

how is F.a.v.r.e a traitor? he wanted to come back to Green Bay. Green Bay didn't want him back. I think we can see Rodgers has the potential to take the Packers to the SB now and GB just did what they needed to do to move on.

F.avre last year before he was hurt was leading the AFC and maybe the NFL in passing yards and he earned the pro-bowl spot (voted on way too early in my opinion). After he got hurt he couldn't make the throws anymore but because of no one behind him gave the Jets a better chance to win (hind site is 20-20) they let him play.

If healthy, F.avre is a top 10 QB. If he is not healthy you might see him get pulled this year and this will be his LAST year. If he wants to come back with the Vikes they will insist he work out for a NFL season, lifting and staying fit. If i'm the vikings staff during blow out games F.avre will be pulled as soon a possible because he is not in shape for a full NFL season and will need to reas as much as he can to stay fresh in the latter parts of the season. In reality he should have to only throw about 18 times per game with the Vikings though, not like with the JETS

how is F.a.v.r.e a traitor? he wanted to come back to Green Bay. Green Bay didn't want him back. I think we can see Rodgers has the potential to take the Packers to the SB now and GB just did what they needed to do to move on.

F.avre last year before he was hurt was leading the AFC and maybe the NFL in passing yards and he earned the pro-bowl spot (voted on way too early in my opinion). After he got hurt he couldn't make the throws anymore but because of no one behind him gave the Jets a better chance to win (hind site is 20-20) they let him play.

If healthy, F.avre is a top 10 QB. If he is not healthy you might see him get pulled this year and this will be his LAST year. If he wants to come back with the Vikes they will insist he work out for a NFL season, lifting and staying fit. If i'm the vikings staff during blow out games F.avre will be pulled as soon a possible because he is not in shape for a full NFL season and will need to reas as much as he can to stay fresh in the latter parts of the season. In reality he should have to only throw about 18 times per game with the Vikings though, not like with the JETS

People so soon forget what this guy pulled the past 5+ years in Green Bay, in particular that last year. He retires. Then says he might want to come back. Thompson and McCarthy plan to head down there to meet with him about coming back (GB WANTED HIM BACK BUT NEEDED AN F'ING DECISION ALREADY!). Oh, he changes his mind again, TT and MM stay put and draft 2 QB's in the NFL draft. Then as training camp is approaching he decides to come back and cause a mess of epic f'ing proportions for the Packers (granted they didn't handle it the best either) and it still remains a distraction (to the fans at least). Not only that he created a division between Packer fans, caused a situation where the Packers are in the media for the wrong reasons....and overall just wants to "stick it" to Ted Thompson by joining a hated division rival. If that isn't a traitor to your fans then I don't know what is. I was a huge THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON fan for years. You could even call me a THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON apologist at times, i.e. when he threw the INT to help send NYG to the Super Bowl I couldn't entirely blame him. But no more. The man is a liar, a me first guy in the locker room, attention seeker, etc. etc.

I agree and I think THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON is still a good QB too. Before he pulled the final straw I didn't want him to retire.

So yes, I am bitter, disappointed in the way things turned out and feel betrayed by a guy that I loved to watch for 17 years.

But I sure do like Aaron Rodgers and wouldn't trade him for THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON at this point.

I tell you one thing, I saw him in the Viqueen purple for the first time tonight in live action and it looks pretty messed up to me...gonna take some time to get used to seeing him in that uniform. :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

Where do we start today?

The officials? Seriously, They've fucked up a number of calls today for both teams... If Mike Singletary keeps up his bantering of the officials, although well deserved, He may get himself penalized if not thrown out of the game.

That was a hell of a pass at the end and an even better catch in the end zone.

On a side not how good are the 49ers? I didn't expect them to hang around especially without Gore in the game but damn their Defense is tough.

Agreed....

I'm throwing the bullshit flag on the Packers stripping the ball on Peterson. I don't think holding a guy up to strip a ball should be legal. He would have easily been down if those 2 guys weren't proping him up..

• 2 weeks later...

For the love of GOD we deserved to lose that one.... Here I'm posting SHANK THAT BASTARD on my facebook, and sure enough he did... :bananamac:

Wow what a game that was. I had left the Ravens for dead and turned the channel only to turn it back much later to see the Ravens were winning. Ravens fans have to be sick after losing that one.

Syndey Rice appeas to be a star in the making though and it appears that THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON really likes throwing the ball to him.

Also how good is the Ravens Joe Flaco?

• 1 month later...

I take that back, F a v r e is in my top 5 QB this year.

F.avre goes 22 of 25, throws 4 TDs in win (AP)

Brett F.avre is doing things with the Minnesota Vikings that even one of the most decorated quarterbacks in league history has never done before. F.avre completed a career-high 88 percent of his passes for 213 yards and four touchdown passes and the Vikings delivered their most complete performance of the season in a 35-9 victory over the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.

I take that back, F a v r e is in my top 5 QB this year.

F.avre goes 22 of 25, throws 4 TDs in win (AP)

Brett F.avre is doing things with the Minnesota Vikings that even one of the most decorated quarterbacks in league history has never done before. THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON completed a career-high 88 percent of his passes for 213 yards and four touchdown passes and the Vikings delivered their most complete performance of the season in a 35-9 victory over the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.

It's a wonder what a good running game and an excellent offensive line that you gives time will do for your completion percentage.