101 South

JC_AOR

Guess what dropped through the mailbox this morning? A 101 South 'No U Turn' cd, signed by the band :doh: I did say I wanted a full refund, not the CD, as I picked up a cheap second hand copy for £3 the other week. I presume that the refunds are not coming now (no reply to my email) so where is the rest of the money I paid for the other 2 cd's I ask? You just cannot fucking win :angry:

I haven't received anything yet. I have been asking them about the other two remastered CD's but they keep ignoring that question. Hopefully I will receive the 'No U Turn' CD soon but I'm not sure about the two remastered CD's I paid for - that might be another saga of its own. Whatever the outcome, this has been the single worst transaction I've ever been involved with and I will never forgive RSC for his comments toward his fans stating that they 'don't matter'. What a fu**in' jerk and I promise I will never support that wanker again. To speak like that of your closest, most supportive fans is unheard of and totally appalling. If he thinks anyone is going to support his illegal downloading campaign after this - he is kidding himself. What a dic* hea*. Okay so what about the special bonus they were going to give to us for all the trouble...to say sorry for the huge fuc* u*? Come on Roger - you fucked up, you spoke ill of your closest fans - now how about an apology or is that too much too ask?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what dropped through the mailbox this morning? A 101 South 'No U Turn' cd, signed by the band :doh: I did say I wanted a full refund, not the CD, as I picked up a cheap second hand copy for £3 the other week. I presume that the refunds are not coming now (no reply to my email) so where is the rest of the money I paid for the other 2 cd's I ask? You just cannot fucking win :angry:

I haven't received anything yet. I have been asking them about the other two remastered CD's but they keep ignoring that question. Hopefully I will receive the 'No U Turn' CD soon but I'm not sure about the two remastered CD's I paid for - that might be another saga of its own. Whatever the outcome, this has been the single worst transaction I've ever been involved with and I will never forgive RSC for his comments toward his fans stating that they 'don't matter'. What a fu**in' jerk and I promise I will never support that wanker again. To speak like that of your closest, most supportive fans is unheard of and totally appalling. If he thinks anyone is going to support his illegal downloading campaign after this - he is kidding himself. What a dic* hea*. Okay so what about the special bonus they were going to give to us for all the trouble...to say sorry for the huge fuc* u*? Come on Roger - you fucked up, you spoke ill of your closest fans - now how about an apology or is that too much too ask?

Are you going to make this public to the "outside" as well ?

Just emailed Scott again and he replied saying he is still trying to get hold of RSC (aren't we all Scott) and that if he doesn't get hold of him, he will pay the refund personally, of which of course I will refuse on principal. What Has Scott got to do with all this anyway? if anyone can fill me in. I am sure it is not his fault that this fucking moron hasn't paid anybody their refunds, so why should he bear the brunt of all this. What an absolute C**t Mr Craig is turning out to be.

Yeah nothing yet for me either.

I must ask though - I wonder if Scott Cupp actually exists or if he was made up by Roger? I mean who is he? Does anyone know of him?

I must ask though - I wonder if Scott Cupp actually exists or if he was made up by Roger? I mean who is he? Does anyone know of him?

I doubt he does. Youve gotta ask yourself with the amount of excuses this guy uses, can anything be trusted... id say no.

The thought had crossed my mind on couple of occassions.

Well, guess what i found today in my mailbox, the new 101 South cd with the autographs. I'm fcking pissed off since i wanted my 45$ back and get this garbage instead. And where's the "something special" that RSC mentioned on the band's website? And yes, Scott Cupp really does exist, check out his MySpace site: http://www.myspace.com/scottcupp

I feel sorry for you guys getting autographs from these guys..

Never mind not getting the money back for the 2 reissues of the first 2 releases, which will probably never come ......

Well it finally arrived...a signed copy of No U-Turn. It only took 6 months. Apparently Scott Cupp sings backing vocals on the disc. No sign of the 2 re-issued discs though. I'll just have to continue hassling them about that.

Well, guess what i found today in my mailbox, the new 101 South cd with the autographs. I'm fcking pissed off since i wanted my 45$ back and get this garbage instead. And where's the "something special" that RSC mentioned on the band's website? And yes, Scott Cupp really does exist, check out his MySpace site: http://www.myspace.com/scottcupp

'Something Special'! You got a CD with loads of silver scrawl all over it, something very special indeed . :whistle:

So it seems like we all paid $45 for a single cd with loads of silver shit all over it which we didn't want in the first place. Roger has made a few $'s out of this then. Fucking quality I say :doh:

hahaha guys, it's sooooo ridiculous. Guess what i received today? The 1st and 2nd 101 south albums... but of course NOT the remastered versions because these are never going to exist... The old ones from MTM and Atenzia records, that can be purchased at any online store for $5 max...

I think i'll give up, i sent a last email asking for a refund but i'm not going to waste any more of my time...

hahaha guys, it's sooooo ridiculous. Guess what i received today? The 1st and 2nd 101 south albums... but of course NOT the remastered versions because these are never going to exist... The old ones from MTM and Atenzia records, that can be purchased at any online store for $5 max...

I think i'll give up, i sent a last email asking for a refund but i'm not going to waste any more of my time...

:doh: wtf is this idiot doing. I have just recieved the same, the 2 old 101 South cd's I already have and not the remastered new versions that were being promised. The bloke has officially lost the plot. I give up I really do. I suppose he thinks this is the end of it now!!

Same here, the first two 101 South arrived today with an autographed photo of RSC & GLH and a copy of a newspaper article about RSG, where he lectures again about illegal downloads etc...Well, i will sell my old copys of the cd's (Roll Of The Dice is pretty rare these days) and hopefully get a part of my money back that way.

Same here, the first two 101 South arrived today with an autographed photo of RSC & GLH and a copy of a newspaper article about RSG, where he lectures again about illegal downloads etc...Well, i will sell my old copys of the cd's (Roll Of The Dice is pretty rare these days) and hopefully get a part of my money back that way.

His obsession with illegal downloading is just odd & worrying. I wouldn't be surprised if the next time he features in a newspaper it's because he's formed a cult of protestors against internet piracy, barracaded themselves into an abandoned warehouse somewhere and all set fire to themselves in a big suicide pact.

Yeah, I got my signed copies of the first two albums today - not the re-issues I paid for of course. I also got the download rant article "come together" and an autographed photo of Roger and Gregory saying thanks for being a 101 South supporter. Well at least now he must realise that he was wrong to speak ill of his fans. A shame it's too late. This is one guy I will never support in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of talk again over at MR.com forums about this issue. I'm a bit sick of it all now and think that its a miracle we received anything from him at all. I'm tempted to push for a refund for the two re-issues that were never received but I don't think I've got the energy to keep E-Mailing this guy for the next 6 months.

Lots of talk again over at MR.com forums about this issue. I'm a bit sick of it all now and think that its a miracle we received anything from him at all. I'm tempted to push for a refund for the two re-issues that were never received but I don't think I've got the energy to keep E-Mailing this guy for the next 6 months.

I have sent a couple more emails mate, but no reply. I don't think any refunds are gonna be given now. Even Scott Cupp isn't replying either. Put this down to experience I suppose, but RSC certainly won't be getting any more of my support in the future that's for sure the bastard.

• 3 months later...

Don't mean to kick this off again but I was going through the collection and came across the 101 South discs. It still pisses me right off that no one ever got what they paid for. Yeah the new 'No U-Turn' disc EVENTUALLY arrived but I don't think anyone ever got the re-issued versions of the first two albums with bonus tracks that they paid for. I never heard an explanation as to why no re-issues were sent out. I guess they never existed. Still a bit of honesty would have been nice.

Don't mean to kick this off again but I was going through the collection and came across the 101 South discs. It still pisses me right off that no one ever got what they paid for. Yeah the new 'No U-Turn' disc EVENTUALLY arrived but I don't think anyone ever got the re-issued versions of the first two albums with bonus tracks that they paid for. I never heard an explanation as to why no re-issues were sent out. I guess they never existed. Still a bit of honesty would have been nice.

Yeah - I was thinking about it the other day. I very much doubt anything will ever be seen of them to be honest and he certainly won't be getting any of my $'s in the future either.

Post that could be construed as a threat and a response to it deleted. There's no place for that here.

-Dan

I think replying that a boycott on supporting RSC and future projects in the future, was a valid response to be honest Dan.