rockpirat1973 on ebay from Austria

I guess I just want to reiterate my point...that I never thought the dude didn't send me my CD, he just was really crappy about replying back to any of my inquiries (including Paypal complaints). He blamed it on being on vacation, which my or may not have been legitimate, but it is certainly plausible (even though it seems weird somebody wouldn't check email for weeks on end, but I've already mentioned that in previous posts). I was just curious as to if anyone else had problems with dealing with him. So I've never said he was a scam artist or anything like that, I was just trying to feel out if I should be concerned about no CD after waiting over a month and no replies to my inquiries. And to date as of today, the CD still never has arrived, so I'm sure he sent it to the wrong address like I said before.

So even though I probably won't take back my negative feedback because I think it is important for others to know I had a bad experience as a buyer dealing with him, I just want to say that I'm probably the exception, not the rule with this seller. But he does seem to be having some type of issues as of late with other people besides me.

OK, I've gotten 2 more emails from him demanding I remove the negative feedback, then another one just with the word "LIAR" in a big red font, so I just told him to fuck off, so hopefully he does. I know most people have had good luck with this guy, but I'm done with him.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I just want to reiterate my point...that I never thought the dude didn't send me my CD, he just was really crappy about replying back to any of my inquiries (including Paypal complaints). He blamed it on being on vacation, which my or may not have been legitimate, but it is certainly plausible (even though it seems weird somebody wouldn't check email for weeks on end, but I've already mentioned that in previous posts). I was just curious as to if anyone else had problems with dealing with him. So I've never said he was a scam artist or anything like that, I was just trying to feel out if I should be concerned about no CD after waiting over a month and no replies to my inquiries. And to date as of today, the CD still never has arrived, so I'm sure he sent it to the wrong address like I said before.

So even though I probably won't take back my negative feedback because I think it is important for others to know I had a bad experience as a buyer dealing with him, I just want to say that I'm probably the exception, not the rule with this seller. But he does seem to be having some type of issues as of late with other people besides me.

OK, I've gotten 2 more emails from him demanding I remove the negative feedback, then another one just with the word "LIAR" in a big red font, so I just told him to fuck off, so hopefully he does. I know most people have had good luck with this guy, but I'm done with him.

Yeah, your lone negative stands out like a sore thumb to him!

Why not send him the link to this thread? Just a thought.

If he is really serious about customer service, he will stop trying to bully customers into positive feedback. Plus he will make sure he returns emails, etc.

Yeah, your lone negative stands out like a sore thumb to him!

Why not send him the link to this thread? Just a thought.

If he is really serious about customer service, he will stop trying to bully customers into positive feedback. Plus he will make sure he returns emails, etc.

He'd probably leave me a negative just as a revenge for comments about his poor communication skills and slow payment.

perhaps he was listening the great 2nd cd of LIAR(also in red font). tell him that bad boys don't cry. :christmas:

• 4 weeks later...
I have no idea who's that guy but never had problems with Austrians sellers, buyers or traders (more than 20 transactions). Total flawless transactions, quick payments, quick dispatching etc. Only that thomas ringseis seems to be bad but never dealt with him.

Same here,altough I have made fewer transactions with Austrian sellers.

• 2 weeks later...