These Kardashian Airheads...

Axelinger

Nice. Yeah, Kourtney delivers too.

What? Newspapers? I'm fairly certain she has nothing on Arnold the Newsboy of Bedrock in the smarts department.

Nah, she just delivers instant erections.

Seriously, I can see why you guys are frustrated but if you look at all the "famous" people out there I can think of about 17 million people who's fame offends me more than two hot sluts. At least they're good to look at and to me that brings more delight than what 99% of other "famous" people will do for me. :)

I seriously know nothing about these women. I guess I don't watch the right TV channels. I know they have a so called "reality" show on E! Network but other than that I'm like "Who are these people?" :blink:

I caught myself watching their Miami show on E yesterday a couple times. Pretty stupid show, but I sure would love to party with them!

• 9 months later...

I caught a special on TV on these whores last night, and it was quite informative. Basically, Terry nailed it above. Their birth father was a very prominent lawyer and as far as I could tell he was the one who got their family friend, OJ Simpson, off for the murder of his wife. And as noted, their stepfather was an Olympic gold medallist in the decathlon.

But as far as I could tell from the TV special, delicious Kim had already made a name for herself in the celebrity fashion industry (buying/selling/organising stuff?) before the TV show and Paris Hilton came along. Not saying her fame is worth a dollop of cream or anything, but just fyi.

Also, has anyone seen the home video? It's actually not too bad for one of those normally useless home videos. It definitely makes you want to get in there and give her a go too.

5526b57c0b9383581f43368a2a0a0420_kim_kardashian-5600.jpg

Kim_Kardashian_Playboy%E2%80%93pics.jpg

Kim-Kardashian-07x.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Guys, there are PLENTY of good looking chicks out there. Just cuz they are nice to look at doesn't mean they deserve to get fame and fortune....for doing NOTHING!!!! It's the whole Paris Hilton thing (surely you've heard of her). They are famous for being famous. :wtf: It's all hype and the distorted media here in the U.S. that has TOLD us (the stupid tv watching public) that we need to look up to and admire these girls. After all (the media tells us) they are celebrities, so we must love them and know every little detail about their life. *groan* :puke: It's another sign our society is horribly messed up, when good for nothings like the kardashians get rich and good, honest hard working people get screwed. :angry2: Well, enough negativity for now. Just had to put in my 2 cents.