Evil Rick......You've got the jackpot mate.....Tell everyone who it is :lol:

Bad Company per chance? :D

:bowdown: Evil Rick

Could it be???? :bananamac:

Evil Rick......You've got the jackpot mate.....Tell everyone who it is :lol:

Bad Company per chance? :D

:bowdown: Evil Rick

Could it be???? :bananamac:

The Evil one is still out celebrating :chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug: ......He will break the news shortly :lol:

What the Fuck! :blink:

OBRIENMICHAEL_ST.JPG

:rofl2:

I'm starting to wonder if one of the mods or Dan changed my member number just to make me get that one. :lol:

at least is does have some positive commnets

I've never heard of this guy. :anon:

for some reason this guy has just stuck with me. don't know anything about him but besides it being funny I was curious. looked him up and was suprised. this guy has several cd out and is in the band Newsong now. sound clips sound like John Elefante style to me, just not as good of course.

check out clip

http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1249771569/ref...3Adigital-music

sorry, nothing from the S/T album.

• 2023 Gold Donors
For me it's Cage. A CD I had on my want list years ago but I never did get around to hearing it. Not sure I'm missing much, though. I took it off my want list a while ago too.

Nordica are good... I kind of regret selling that CD. It's one of only two CDs (that and Mason) that I do actually regret selling.

Irony! I've heard the Cage CD, it's ok & has it's moments, but not any of the Nordica! There's still time to correct that "boner" mate & replace that lost gem! ;)

• 2023 Gold Donors

OBRIENMICHAEL_ST.JPG

:rofl2:

I'm starting to wonder if one of the mods or Dan changed my member number just to make me get that one. :lol:

He's got the looks, but does he have what it takes to be "your" band? Hmm......Petition/campaign all of them to change either your ID # or move RJD(?) to correspond to you! :P

• 2023 Gold Donors
mine

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glam...me=Bed+of+Nails

CHINARAIN1.JPG

at least I've heard of 2 guys in the band. reviews seem ok but I've never heard this and have never heard any ZEBRA stuff either

Ouch! Wonder if that lady was really on those or if that was airbrushed? :wacko: The s/t release (the only one that I do have) has some good songs on it! :tumbsup:

OBRIENMICHAEL_ST.JPG

Never heard the music but what an awesome name.

The Michael O' Brien disc is a pretty damned good AOR album to be honest. A bit on the programmed side, but highly enjoyable.

OBRIENMICHAEL_ST.JPG

Never heard the music but what an awesome name.

The Michael O' Brien disc is a pretty damned good AOR album to be honest. A bit on the programmed side, but highly enjoyable.

I've never heard of him but my response was more in the shock of a got some dude I hadn't heard of before but I was hoping I'd get lucky and actually get a band that I knew and liked but instead this guys mug pops up on my screen and scared the heck out of me.