Best bonus tracks.....

Dave

Best bonus tracks off an album.....

Lets hear em' guy's....

The best without a doubt is the smokin' version by Talisman from the Genisis album of :bowdown: Bad Company's classic, Run With The Pack....

The three bonus tracks off the Jekyll And Hyde - Heavenly Creatures album, Best Of Me, Justify and I'll Find A Way are also great tracks.

"A Love and a Fiction" - Pretty Maids(off the jap version of Spooked)

Couldn't have said it better myself. Best bonus track EVER.

Also, 'Save one' from Story of the Year's 'Black swan' is essential.

And I envy those bastards who got the bonus track on Steelhouse Lane's 'Slave to the new world'.

In The Arms by Bon Jovi is considered a bonus track since it appears on the Australian & Japanese only pressings of the Keep The Faith CD & what a corker of a track this is!!!

:beerbang:

The 2 bonus tracks on Empire - Cry appearing on the Japanese pressings really lift that cd to another level.

The bonus track on the Japanese presing of Hardline's Double Eclipse is another standout!

As Tim(2) has already mentioned a few times the track "I will be loving you" by Planet 3 is only available on the Japan release "A Heart from the big Machine" and not on their standard release "Music from the Planet".

Definitely agree with the Pretty Maids track!

some others I would add -

On the modern side of things -

All the bonus tracks off 'The Black Swan' (Story Of The Year) are awesome....Geoff mentioned 'Save One' which is nice ballad, but to be honest 'Virus', 'Turn Up The Radio' and 'The Truth Will Set You Free' all completely murder that track.

The bonus tracks off Hinder's 'Take It To The Limit' are all awesome too and arguably as good as anything on the album......i'd mention 'One Night Stand' and 'Live For Today'

On the same note most of Daughtry's bonus tracks attaching to this year's 'Leave This Town' are basically better than anything on the actual album....namely 'Traffic Light' and 'One Last Chance' ...both stunning modern rock.

The bonus tracks attaching to Shinedown's 'The Sound Of Madness' are all great too...esp 'The Energy'.

The bonus track on Disciple's 'Scars Remain' is great too...'No End At All'

& now on the MHR front -

The bonus tracks off Gotthard's Lipservice are essential 'Cant Stop' & 'Nobody Home' are well worth tracking down

The Jap bonus track on Journey's 'Trial By Fire' called 'I Can See It In Your Eyes' is nothing short of stunning and is easily better than any track on the album!

Brother Firetribe's bonus track cover versions of 'Mighty Wings' & 'Hungry For Heaven' are both excellent

Millenium's bonus track on 'Hourglass' is a great cover version of 'Jane'

HEAT's re-issue of their debut includes the excellent '1,000 miles'

(& I still want to hear that Steelhouse Lane song :crying: )

Cheers

Threshold - Do Unto Them - bonus track off Critical Mass

Edguy - The Devil And The Savant - bonus track off Mandrake

I'd say 3 of my fave tracks were added as bonus tracks to the Jap version of Robby Valentines Most Beautiful Pain ... especially Way to Euphorica

Way to Euphorica

Can't Take No More

How Do You Sleep at Night

Buckcherry - Moment I opened my eyes (hidden track on Timebomb)

Pink Cream 69 - King of my world (bonus on Jap issue of Sonic dynamite, later appeared on Mixery)

Poison - Sexy back (from Poison'd Walmart release)

Poison - Livin for the minute (on reissued Open up and say ahh)

LA Guns - Death in America (from Jap version of Vicious circle)

LA Guns - Empire down (from Jap version of Vicious circle)

Bon Jovi - All I want is everything (These days European issue)

Bon Jovi - Bitter wine (These days European issue)

Bon Jovi - Fields of fire (These days bonus disc)

Bon Jovi - I thank you (These days bonus disc)

Bon Jovi - Put The Boy Back In Cowboy (Lost Highway Jap bonus)

Bon Jovi - I Could Make A Living Out of Loving You (Crush European issue)

Bon Jovi - Dirty little secret (Have a nice day European issue)

Bon Jovi - Unbreakable (Have a nice day European issue)

In The Arms by Bon Jovi is considered a bonus track since it appears on the Australian & Japanese only pressings of the Keep The Faith CD & what a corker of a track this is!!!

:beerbang:

Can you foreigners confirm this? Is this true? Do most you guys not have 'In these arms' on your version of 'Keep the faith'? If so, that is criminal. Easily the best song on the disc.

In fact, from my understanding the Jap versions two bonus tracks were Save a prayer (which was on the Euro version as well) and Starting all over again (which was a single b-side and later on the box set).

In these arms was on all releases.

It was even released as a single!

Yep, that's what I thought. I have the video with all the singles (including that) which was obviously made in the US. Sometimes I think Andre's world is separate to ours. ;)

Yep, that's what I thought. I have the video with all the singles (including that) which was obviously made in the US. Sometimes I think Andre's world is separate to ours. ;)

STARTIN ALL OVER AGAIN is what I meant!!! lol

Ah... really? That's another killer song. I was reading a Bon Jovi quote book the other day and I saw that even back then in the day Jon hated 'Women in love' and 'A little bit of soul' and he wished they'd been left off the album. That made me appreciate his good taste back in 1993.

correct.... 'starting all over again' and 'save a prayer' are the 2 "bonus tracks"

W.A.S.P.'s bonus tracks are always great

Truth. Some of my faves are "Flesh & Fire" (from the "9.5-N.A.S.T.Y." single), their cover of Jethro Tull's "Locomotive Breath" (B-side to the MEAN MAN single) and "Phantoms in the Mirror" (from the CHAINSAW CHARLIE CD single)

correct.... 'starting all over again' and 'save a prayer' are the 2 "bonus tracks"

Wow, two killer tracks there. Two of my faves on the disc, in fact. Does the Aussie version of 'Keep the faith' ever fetch anything decent on ebay?

Bon Jovi - Dirty little secret (Have a nice day European issue)

Bon Jovi - Unbreakable (Have a nice day European issue)

backed....2 reasons why we thought the album was great and the yanks didnt.