WITNESS/WEST OF SUNSET/CHINA SKY

TIM (2)

Imho the best news from these reissues is the Andy Fraser 'Fine Fine Line'... AOR fans, don't miss this one.

(next step the reissue of the BE Taylor Group "Our World" with bonus and a good remastering ?)

The Andy Fraser is definitely a killer disc with some fantastic songs on it Chris. I am so stoked this is getting a proper CD re-issue I can tell you. One of my fave ever Hi-tech AOR albums of all

Never heard that one. Who's it sound like?

Imho the best news from these reissues is the Andy Fraser 'Fine Fine Line'... AOR fans, don't miss this one.

(next step the reissue of the BE Taylor Group "Our World" with bonus and a good remastering ?)

The Andy Fraser is definitely a killer disc with some fantastic songs on it Chris. I am so stoked this is getting a proper CD re-issue I can tell you. One of my fave ever Hi-tech AOR albums of all

It's pure unadultarated AOR with loads of hi-tech keys and arrangements. Most importantly there are some great songs on it With your taste in Lite AOR and Westcoast, you should be well at home with it though mate. If you want some tracks, give me a shout, as Chris did me an excellent vinyl rip a few years back.

Tim let me know if you want a good vynil rip before the proper CD reissue. It's a real killer AOR album from 1986. Very classy stuff. Pretty unknown album, one of my all time fave...

Thanks chaps - sounds awesome. I'll definitely add this one to my shopping list (along with the killer West of Sunset disc that I previously sold).

Thanks chaps - sounds awesome. I'll definitely add this one to my shopping list (along with the killer West of Sunset disc that I previously sold).

Mate, go listen a song of the "Fine Fine Line" album here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Q3vsUQ_zY

It'll give you a good idea of the album... Simply awesome lite-aor

• 5 weeks later...

Yippee!!! All worthy of the re-iss treatment...

Following the Clif Magness/BLVD/Think Out Loud comes these (plus Joe Lamont/Andy Fraser/Tom De Luca). They're definitely hitting all the big rare AOR discs, luckily I sold my copy of all of these three already for good prices (the West of Sunset fetched over £100) so will pick these up....

Yippee!!! All worthy of the re-iss treatment...

Yep, but where are Andy Fraser, West of Sunset and China Sky ? They were announced for August 2009. Not much time left ...... !

• 1 month later...