The Worst Album

Dave

There are a ton of them since I don't usually get rid of Cds...I just shove them into a box and put them into the closet.....and yes my closets are getting rather full...anyway here are a few I've picked up over the last few years...

Livin Parasite.....Paranoia

The Zeros ...........4-3-2-1

Nation...................Without Remorse

Cheap Trick........ s/t

Star Star............Love Drag Years

Poison...................Hollyweird

Drive...................Diabolero

• 7 years later...

I was looking for a worst song thread, but there weren't any so this will do. Now, firstly, I like Disciple. Since their s/t album from 2005 they have been a good consistent band... even if they are morons... uh, whoops, I mean christians. ;) But they've been able to rise above that and create good albums despite the odd moronic lyric here and there.

However, they were not always that way. I (stupidly) decided to listen to their back catalogue, and it is just terrible christian preach metal - very bad. But this one EP just blew my mind. Do you ever listen to music and you're just completely embarrassed for the artist and for yourself that you're even listening to it? I was beetroot faced listening to this garbage the other day and just had to share it. Beyond awful:

So, the Santa stories and Easter Bunny stories are far-fetched, but the Jesus story is nothing but logical fact, of course? Oh dear, boys. I don't know if you smartened up or just realised that being morons wasn't going to sell you albums. Either way... I am glad you don't sound so stupid anymore, even if you still have the same stupid beliefs. ;)

LA Guns - their first album.

I started with them on Cocked And Loaded, and moved from there.

Eventually I decided to go back which was a big mistake.

The new Hardcore Superstar would be up there as well, but thanks to the internet, I never bought it...

The new Hardcore Superstar would be up there as well, but thanks to the internet, I never bought it...

oh quite surprised you don't like their first. Some songs are really awesome such as 'No Mercy', 'Sex Action', 'One More Reason', and 'Shoot for Thrills'.

Couple of fillers such as 'One Way Ticket' and 'Down in the city' but the rest are pretty good. Maybe you need to pull it out and give it another shot ? :)

oh quite surprised you don't like their first. Some songs are really awesome such as 'No Mercy', 'Sex Action', 'One More Reason', and 'Shoot for Thrills'.

Couple of fillers such as 'One Way Ticket' and 'Down in the city' but the rest are pretty good. Maybe you need to pull it out and give it another shot ? :)

Maybe, it's been a long time I guess.

I don't really keep many bad albums, only where dumping one would leave me one short of the whole set, kinda like Carnival Of Souls, which would be equally my worst.