White Widdow

melodicrockoz

Just been updated from a reliable source that White Widdow's 2nd album will be out late September through AOR Heaven to coincide with the band's debut European tour.

It's an incredible achievement for an Aussie MHR band to be touring Europe as it's a first if I'm not mistaken.

I hope you all turn up to White Widdow shows & buy the debut album if you haven't already got it & get the 2nd one when it's out to show support :)

I'll show support if they make a decent album. Works two ways that does...

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been updated from a reliable source that White Widdow's 2nd album will be out late September through AOR Heaven to coincide with the band's debut European tour.

It's an incredible achievement for an Aussie MHR band to be touring Europe as it's a first if I'm not mistaken.

I hope you all turn up to White Widdow shows & buy the debut album if you haven't already got it & get the 2nd one when it's out to show support :)

I'll show support if they make a decent album. Works two ways that does...

I agree!

• My Little Pony

There's been so much shit to listen to in the last couple years it becomes so overwhelming that I usually ignore most of the new artists, even if you guys are praising them, and stick with what I know. Because of that, I never gave these guys a listen until now. I've only heard one track, but I like 'em so far.

There's been so much shit to listen to in the last couple years it becomes so overwhelming that I usually ignore most of the new artists, even if you guys are praising them, and stick with what I know. Because of that, I never gave these guys a listen until now. I've only heard one track, but I like 'em so far.

Great decision. Great band and great releases so far. Full stop.

Backed. Brilliant debut and the news of a new CD not only this year, but in a couple of months... consider my penis erect with anticipation.

• My Little Pony

Backed. Brilliant debut and the news of a new CD not only this year, but in a couple of months... consider my penis erect with anticipation.

But, isn't your penis erect ALL THE TIME?!!

But, isn't your penis erect ALL THE TIME?!!

According to his wife his real issue is the exact opposite of this. But let's try and keep this one on-topic. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...