My Ashes Rant

Geoff

Now just before I go, I feel I need to have another parting shot at that old blind geriatric c :censored: t, Koertzen......Clarke's LBW was missing leg fuckin stump you dumb fuck, even Stevie Wonder could have seen that and please tell me how Bell was not given out LBW to Johnson when on 18.....It was fuckin' plumb Koertzen you uselss fuck.......

Retire the blind dumb fucktard to a nursing home :fu:

that's okay.... he made up for it by givng the english batman not out (cant remember who it was) when it was hitting half way up middle.

if we were in pakistan I'd cry foul, but since were playing the poms....

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now just before I go, I feel I need to have another parting shot at that old blind geriatric c :censored: t, Koertzen......Clarke's LBW was missing leg fuckin stump you dumb fuck, even Stevie Wonder could have seen that and please tell me how Bell was not given out LBW to Johnson when on 18.....It was fuckin' plumb Koertzen you uselss fuck.......

that's okay.... he made up for it by givng the english batman not out (cant remember who it was) when it was hitting half way up middle.

That was Bell who have gave not out the silly blind fucktard....

That's not whining about the state of the game, the Poms are simply giving us a hiding here, this is just making the point that this dumb blind fuck arse should not be umpiring Test Cricket.

He is a disgrace.....Period.....It's simply :bs: The odd mistake will happen now and then but this fuckwad does it continually......the dumb c :censored: t has got to go !!!!!!.... :soapbox:

That was Bell who have gave not out the silly blind fucktard....

That's not whining about the state of the game, the Poms are simply giving us a hiding here, this is just making the point that this dumb blind fuck arse should not be umpiring Test Cricket.

He is a disgrace.....Period.....It's simply :bs: The odd mistake will happen now and then but this fuckwad does it continually......the dumb c :censored: t has got to go !!!!!!.... :soapbox:

Have to agree with you there. Way way to many mistakes from Mr. Koertzen to be making for this level of the game. They would be shocking in a Pub match on a sunday. He's gotta go.

Not a ball bowled on the 3rd day = A Draw :angry:

:anon: I've got a bad feeling on what might now be the outcome here :whistle:

Yeah, it looks to me like a draw would be heavenly for the Aussies. What a poor, dismal team.

Yeah, it looks to me like a draw would be heavenly for the Aussies. What a poor, dismal team.

They certainly are just a shadow of past teams :doh:

They certainly are just a shadow of past teams :doh:

Just watching them try to get those last few wickets last night was like slicing myself with my special emo knife.

My money is on a draw, but if we can get early wickets in the morning, then we are in with a chance, although we would have to get you out very cheaply (140 ish) and by mid afternoon to stand any chance of a run chase with only 1 1/2 sessions left. I must say that our boys are certainly showing your lot how to bowl in the last couple of games though, and even our 'Dodgy' tail enders put on nearly 150 today and batted excellently.

A bit of sledging going on aswell, with Johnson definitely getting a little on the 'upset' side shall we say. Loved the 15,000 strong crowd chanting 'Who Are Ya' when he was giving Swann and Broad some stick and gettiing in back in equal measures. Great fun. ;)

If the Aussies get a draw, I would say they have been fortunate to be honest, as England have definitely been the better team again in this match.

If the Aussies get a draw, I would say they have been fortunate to be honest, as England have definitely been the better team again in this match.

No doubt about it. Now let's just hope this draw does eventuate. :lol:

That is an understatement mate !!!!!!!

If your guys can get that swing happening like they did in the first innings, Australia will be very lucky to be able to hang on and in all honesty, they don't deserve to <_<

I was trying to be nice :D

Fuck that mate....It's an Ashes series....no place for niceness :lol:;)

Your team are total fucking bollox mate and need big changes. Oh how the mighty have fallen. :poop:

Ahhh..That's better.

Oh.....and Johnson (is that his name?) is a big pussy :D

Your team are total fucking bollox mate and need big changes. Oh how the mighty have fallen. :poop:

Ahhh..That's better.

:anon: Again, I have no choice but to agree :doh::crying: .......... :lol:

Ahhh..That's better.

:anon: Again, I have no choice but to agree :doh::crying: .......... :lol:

You're no fun :D

Still don't know why Stuart clark cannot get a game.

I thought his style of bowling would suit english pitches perfectly.

Prepare for the aussies to get bowled out for about 160 tonight and then the poms with a frantic run chase in the last session. The aussie physio better limber up cos I think we;ll need him tonight.

Still don't know why Stuart clark cannot get a game.

I thought his style of bowling would suit english pitches perfectly.

Prepare for the aussies to get bowled out for about 160 tonight and then the poms with a frantic run chase in the last session. The aussie physio better limber up cos I think we;ll need him tonight.

I've said all along that Clark should be playing but due to selectors that are obviously incompetent this has not happened.......The English wickets and conditions suit Clark to the ground so the selectors have obviously decided they better not pick him then <_<

I don't know about calling the physio out though if it is getting very close because that would be like cheating in my book and that is not in the spirit of the game now....is it.... :whistle::lol:;)

Fuckin' dull draw this one <_<

Also goes to show that if the conditions are not perfect for swing bowling, Onions and Anderson are just your average bowlers.

IMO, these still are two very average sides but unless something drastic does not happen quickly with the Australian bowling attack, I can't see them taking 20 wickets and keeping the Poms to a low enough score to get a win.

Yeah, that was pretty uninteresting viewing. Australia would really, really have had to crumble for them to actually lose that in the end. But a whole day spent playing for a draw... that isn't really my kind of thing. I stayed up till about 1am but realised I was wasting my time and snoozed instead.

Looking forward to the next one, though. I think I know the answer, but just out of curiosity, if Australia wins one of the last two and the other is (likely) a draw, do England retain the Ashes?

I'd really love to see the last two matches completely unaffected by rain.

Yeah, that was pretty uninteresting viewing. Australia would really, really have had to crumble for them to actually lose that in the end. But a whole day spent playing for a draw... that isn't really my kind of thing. I stayed up till about 1am but realised I was wasting my time and snoozed instead.

Looking forward to the next one, though. I think I know the answer, but just out of curiosity, if Australia wins one of the last two and the other is (likely) a draw, do England retain the Ashes?

Australia currently hold the Ashes so if the series is a draw, we retain the Ashes :tumbsup: ......But things would have to improve very quickly for that to occur <_<

Australia currently hold the Ashes so if the series is a draw, we retain the Ashes :tumbsup: ......But things would have to improve very quickly for that to occur <_<

:lol: Really? Man I have to catch up on this shit!

I couldn't remember if Australia had won again since the darkest hours in (my) cricket history. How often are the Ashes played? Come to think of it, that loss to England does feel like a few years ago.

I couldn't remember if Australia had won again since the darkest hours in (my) cricket history. How often are the Ashes played? Come to think of it, that loss to England does feel like a few years ago.

The last series mate we kicked their :butt: ....it was 5-0.....A severe flogging of the highest order :bananamac:

The Ashes are played depending on the World Cricket schedule.....Usually around 2-3 years

The last series mate we kicked their :butt: ....it was 5-0.....A severe flogging of the highest order :bananamac:

The Ashes are played depending on the World Cricket schedule.....Usually around 2-3 years

Ah, yes. I do recall that. I think I got it mixed up if that was before or after the defeat. I have the memory of a hoof. :(

Very disappointed only to get three wicets yesterday, but there ya go, the better team drew in this game and it wasn't The Aussies. Clarke was excellent, so fair play to him and way ahead your best player at the moment. Anyways,, still one up with two to play and onto Headingley on Friday for game 4. Usually a batsmans wicket, so Michael Clarke could have another excellent game. Word of warning, the five day weather forecast isn't too clever in places.