Danneel Harris:

danneel-harris-maxim-march-2008-02.jpg

Danneel-Harris-breasts.jpg

danneel-harris-maxim-mars2008.jpg

large_b-Danneel-Harris-4d4c844e5916.jpeg

Danneel-Harris-danneel-harris-7315543-400-500.jpg

danneel-harris-maxim-11.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (this is the girl replacing Megan Fox in Transformers 3)

rosie-huntington-whiteley-swimsuit.jpg

000000131931-rosie_huntington-whiteley-fullsize.jpg

000000131932-rosie_huntington-whiteley-fullsize.jpg

rosie-huntington-whiteley-bikini.jpg

rosie-huntington-whiteley-100.jpg

rosie-huntington-whiteley-pirelli-cropped.jpg

Rosie%20Huntington%20Whiteley%20%284%29%20_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-Nude4.jpg

rosie-huntington-whiteley-skin.jpg

rosie-huntington-whiteley-editorial-5.jpg

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (this is the girl replacing Megan Fox in Transformers 3)

Eww! Check out that mouth!

:puke:

(Each to his own!) :)

No doubt... Are those real, or "enhanced"... Looks like a collagen injection gone wrong. She probably plays a mean "flute" though :whistle:

Probably not everyone's cup of tea, but as recently mentioned, I stumbled across Elena Anaya in a film yesterday. Hubba hubba, etc...

4.jpg

elena_anaya.jpg

20060818140849-anaya51024x768.jpg

2qkozfm.jpg

08-05-18-elena-anaya.jpg

Probably not everyone's cup of tea, but as recently mentioned, I stumbled across Elena Anaya in a film yesterday. Hubba hubba, etc...

4.jpg

elena_anaya.jpg

2qkozfm.jpg

08-05-18-elena-anaya.jpg

But exactly my cup of tea ! ;)

4.jpg

elena_anaya.jpg

2qkozfm.jpg

08-05-18-elena-anaya.jpg

But exactly my cup of tea ! ;)

Top man! (Hey, any excuse to get these pics up again!) :tumbsup:

I was thinking that too. Sorry guys but I think shes about as good lookin as Hilliary Clinton!! :anon: LOL I mean if she had this bag :anon: over her face I could handle like a glory hole BJ from her. But I wouldnt wanna look at her. LOL

I was thinking that too. Sorry guys but I think shes about as good lookin as Hilliary Clinton!! :anon: LOL I mean if she had this bag :anon: over her face I could handle like a glory hole BJ from her. But I wouldnt wanna look at her. LOL

:lol: and :agree:!!!

I doubt you'll ever have to worry about being in that situation with her, but keep that bag handy, just in case. :tumbsup:

I doubt you'll ever have to worry about being in that situation with her, but keep that bag handy, just in case. :tumbsup:

:)

I was actually thinking how sluttily sexy she is, but as stated before to each their own.

I was actually thinking how sluttily sexy she is, but as stated before to each their own.

Agreed. I'll concur that the lips are a bit overdone, but there's just something about her that screams "Do me!" :quagmire:

Agreed. I'll concur that the lips are a bit overdone, but there's just something about her that screams "Do me!" :quagmire:

This may not be a guarantee of your success, but I won't stand in your way! :D

Bethaney Dempsey (wife of U.S. soccer star Clint Dempsey):

*Look closely at the bikini!

10_bethany-dempsey_10.jpg

Bethany-Dempsey.jpg

bethany-dempsey3.jpg

bethany-dempsey1.jpg

10_bethany-dempsey_20.jpg

It all looks painted on. The shirt doesnt even look like its a real shirt that she is wearing.

That's right...she be nekkid! quagmire.gif

It all looks painted on. The shirt doesnt even look like its a real shirt that she is wearing.

That's right...she be nekkid! quagmire.gif

So are there pics somewhere where she has no paint on? :quagmire:;)

If only I could paint! :doh:

My French film obsession continues, how about Marion Cotillard:

Needless to say, :quagmire:

She was so cute in the Taxi movies. :)

Big time! Plus very sexy in 'A Very Long Engagement' (brilliant film). She's luuuuuuuuuuuuuvely. :tits:

• 3 months later...

Posted this in the "What DVDs Did You Buy This Week" thread but thought it was yummy enough to put here as well.

Donna D'Errico, star of "Candyman 3: Day of the Dead," best known as a former "Baywatch" babe and ex-wife of Nikki Sixx

deric-03.jpg

I have recently been enjoying Hannah Tointon (Kara from Eastenders much fitter sister imo) in The Inbetweeners, the funniest sitcom on TV at the moment. Any takers?

hannah2.jpg

Harry+Brown+European+Film+Premiere+Inside+DL8xIG_q3qEm.jpg

British+Soap+Awards+AM1mIF9phkYl.jpg