Major Babe-age

T-BONE

natassia-malthe017-m.jpg

I wouldnt mind finding this lovely creature under my tree on Christmas morning either. THESE are my idea of "Christmas stockings!"

Here she is again:

natassia-malthe-018.jpg

Now that's what I call EXTREMELY pretty !!!! :crazy:

just WOW !

TaraConnerMissUsa11.jpg

I'm surprised nobody has posted any pix of this gal in this space yet... this here's Miss USA, Tara Conner, who is currently embroiled in a very silly media scandal that may cause her to lose her crown... apparently she likes to go to clubs and get drunk, snort cocaine, and smooch with Miss Teen USA in public, among other activities that Donald Trump (pageant organizer) apparently considers "unbecoming" of a beauty queen...

To which I say "So what's the problem with any of that? And are there any pictures of her kissing Miss Teen USA?" :blink:

EDIT: According to Yahoo News today, a meeting was held in NY this morning and Tara's crown will NOT be taken away from her, apparently Trump decided to give her a "second chance" and will continue her reign as long as she behaves herself... but I say, where's the fun in that??

I posted a nice pic a couple of days ago of Tara Conner, a.k.a. Miss USA, who narrowly avoided having to give up her crown after pix of her hard partying at NYC nightclubs surfaced on the Internet. At the same time, Katie Rees, who was Miss Nevada in the Miss Teen USA pageant, has had to give up HER title due to similar photos turning up (Is there a name for this phenomenon? I think it should be called "Girls Gone Wild-Itis!") Naturally an old goat like me HAD to find some of the pix that got Miss Nevada in so much trouble to post here...and yea, it looks like she was a very, VERY naughty girl. I LIKE her!! :wub:

1_61_rees_katie1.jpg

Here's an official pageant photo...looks like the girl next door doesn't she? Move on to the good stuff below... ;)

3miss_navada_splashnews1.jpg:tits:

nevada071.jpg

I apologize for the black-box censorship on the above pic, but it was placed there by the site I found it on...

nevada031.jpg:blink:

nevada021.jpg:wub:

nevada011.jpg:crazy:

You can find the entire gallery of Katie's partying pix (including a few that I felt were too raunchy to post here) at http://www.tmz.com/photos/miss-nevada/114765/

Thank God for the Internet!!

Remember the cute little chick from The Wonder Years, Danica McKellar?

Danica_McKellar_2_1.jpg

MaGawd did she grow up all purty'n'stuff :wub:

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image006.jpg

image007.jpg

image008.jpg

image009.jpg

(GASP! DROOL!) Once again, T-Bone totally trumps my post... well done, sir. :bowdown:

I would be in the bars EVERY NIGHT if that happened. I never saw anything like that.

I posted a nice pic a couple of days ago of Tara Conner, a.k.a. Miss USA, who narrowly avoided having to give up her crown after pix of her hard partying at NYC nightclubs surfaced on the Internet. At the same time, Katie Rees, who was Miss Nevada in the Miss Teen USA pageant, has had to give up HER title due to similar photos turning up (Is there a name for this phenomenon? I think it should be called "Girls Gone Wild-Itis!") Naturally an old goat like me HAD to find some of the pix that got Miss Nevada in so much trouble to post here...and yea, it looks like she was a very, VERY naughty girl. I LIKE her!! :wub:

1_61_rees_katie1.jpg

Here's an official pageant photo...looks like the girl next door doesn't she? Move on to the good stuff below... ;)

3miss_navada_splashnews1.jpg:tits:

nevada071.jpg

I apologize for the black-box censorship on the above pic, but it was placed there by the site I found it on...

nevada031.jpg:blink:

nevada021.jpg:wub:

nevada011.jpg:crazy:

You can find the entire gallery of Katie's partying pix (including a few that I felt were too raunchy to post here) at http://www.tmz.com/photos/miss-nevada/114765/

Thank God for the Internet!!

Wow Keith, you outdid youself there. I love them, and especially the uncensored ones below from Metaltrekman... love it all. What delicious girls.

OK, I don't get big on hot celebs (as opposed to hot regular women), but, this girl takes the cake: Keeley Hazell. There is SOOOOOO much more than I'm posting, so, check out the links at the end as well. PS, didn't post the topless pics as they're NSFW. But, follow any of the links and you'll be sure to find them, so work-surfers, be safe out there!

keeleywindow.jpg

keeleywhite.jpg

keeleysquat.jpg

keeleysave.jpg

keeleynet.jpg

keeleyblue.jpg

keeley-hazell-30.jpg

keeley-hazell-32.jpg

normal_bitmap22656zr.jpg

normal_41366_Keeley_Hazell__Girls_O.jpg

normal_hotstufffileskeeley6.jpg

327-0011.jpg

262-0510.jpg

990996279_l.jpg

1065996304_l.jpg

Google search

Google image search

Keeley fan site

Official site

Youtube search

(P.S. - If you do nothing else, go to the fan site, find videos, and download the NSFW Keeley does Jessica Simpson video.)

Wow Jay, both those were awesome, but Keeley Hazell is just off the f*cking planet gorgeous. The norks set my pants alight, but overall she's just stunning. Yum.

For Keith, this comes courtesy of Jay's links to Keeley Hazell:

Keeley%20Hazell8.jpg

Just freakin' delicious. I hope y'all checked out those links. :):tits: