Major Babe-age

T-BONE

I downloaded a hot chick for the wallpaper on my cell phone. She was so hot, I had to find out who she was. Here she is!! Is it just me or is this girl just irresistibly gorgeous?!?!?

Sweet baby RAY, she is SMOKIN' hot!! So did you find out who she is??

The picture had her first name so I googled it and used process of elimination until I found her!!

giselle08xn9.jpg

Nicest use of an automotive accessory I've seen in a while... :wub:

giselle11ux9.jpg

Wow !! I bet, she's looking at me this way ... !! :whistle:

You'd be Sleeping?!?!?!? Damn you're old... I'd be pumping her brains out all night long B) But that's ok... sleep well my friend :lol:

No, SHE would need sleep after I was done with her being the mighty man-stallion that I am. :banana:

giselle11ux9.jpg

Mate, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but she's clearly looking at me. 'Hey sexy, what's goin' on?' I just said that to her. I'm waiting for her answer. She said something about taking the rest of her bikini off before answering, so I'll just leave her to that for a moment.

giselle11ux9.jpg

Mate, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but she's clearly looking at me. 'Hey sexy, what's goin' on?' I just said that to her. I'm waiting for her answer. She said something about taking the rest of her bikini off before answering, so I'll just leave her to that for a moment.

Dude, I was there, that's actually a look of surprise as she's saying "What? You want me to take these off again Pete?!? That's the 10th time tonight! Can nothing stop the power of your mighty man-meat?!?"

Oh, and that's not water (or pee you perverts... <_<) that's made her wet all over... :banana:

Extremely hard to find a piccie which does not include a big object shoved in her mouth or other "passages"... but here's 2 piccies of Eva Angelina:

01.jpg

2.jpg

EDIT - okay, that didn't work... but check her out. Very nice.

Let's see if this works (man I'm dedicated):

1001.jpg

1007.jpg

01.jpg

03.jpg

09.jpg

08.jpg

EDIT: For f*ck's sake. I think I'll just leave this thread to T-Bone and company and spend my time as a sight-seer. I try to give... f*ck it... :(

EDIT AGAIN: Oh, okay. Some are working. I still give up... for now.

Extremely hard to find a piccie which does not include a big object shoved in her mouth or other "passages"... but here's 2 piccies of Eva Angelina:

01.jpg

2.jpg

EDIT - okay, that didn't work... but check her out. Very nice.

Let's see if this works (man I'm dedicated):

1001.jpg

1007.jpg

01.jpg

03.jpg

09.jpg

08.jpg

EDIT: For f*ck's sake. I think I'll just leave this thread to T-Bone and company and spend my time as a sight-seer. I try to give... f*ck it... :(

EDIT AGAIN: Oh, okay. Some are working. I still give up... for now.

I can't see any of 'em. :(

Me neither. I see nothing. NOOOOOTHING!!!

Here's a taste of somethin' y'all might enjoy........ :)

Nicole Austin

Here's a taste of somethin' y'all might enjoy........ :)

Nicole Austin

:omg: Man that Butay is almost as big as those tires! But I do love big Norks!! :tits:

Yum. I love the ass as much as the norks. Delicious.

giselle11ux9.jpg

Dude, I was there, that's actually a look of surprise as she's saying "What? You want me to take these off again Pete?!? That's the 10th time tonight! Can nothing stop the power of your mighty man-meat?!?"

Oh, and that's not water (or pee you perverts... <_<) that's made her wet all over... :banana:

DREAMERS !! You are clearly misinterpreting her ! She just lured me to follow her down to the beach !!

:crazy:

p%20(10).jpg

SPAM???

NO!!!!!!!There was picture there and now it's gone. I'll have to find it again.

p%20(10).jpg

SPAM???

NO!!!!!!!There was picture there and now it's gone. I'll have to find it again.

See if this works.

ok it was just there and then it dissapeared when I came back to it. I give up. :anon:

For anyone that wants to know it was a pic of Nattassia Malithe, I keep seeing her in Scifi Fi channel movies and I think she's Norwegian.