Gbayemporium from Canada

From the seller's perspective, I'm sure they get sick and tired of A: cheapskates making cheap ass offers, like for 80% off, and B: buyers whining when they don't accept an offer.

It goes both ways, kind of like koogles!

Hmm.... joins this afternoon and every single post made is confrontational and antagonistic.

Sorry, not playing.

Guhbye!

:baneed:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the seller's perspective, I'm sure they get sick and tired of A: cheapskates making cheap ass offers, like for 80% off, and B: buyers whining when they don't accept an offer.

It goes both ways, kind of like koogles!

Hmm.... joins this afternoon and every single post made is confrontational and antagonistic.

Sorry, not playing.

Guhbye!

:baneed:

DAN WOO :cheer::bananamac:

It took him 3 days to find this thread, what a loser. He'll be back, nobody loves confrontations as much as this pussy does. He's like that rash his fuckin' ugly dog has that just won't go away.

Holland go get a life you pathetic moron!!!!!

Guest Jasminne
It took him 3 days to find this thread, what a loser. He'll be back, nobody loves confrontations as much as this pussy does. He's like that rash his fuckin' ugly dog has that just won't go away.

Holland go get a life you pathetic moron!!!!!

LOL!!! Some people NEVER change no matter what name you change to. Once an internet terrorist, always an internet terrorist. And Google IS your friend :)

I'm still staggered by how many eBay sellers think they are God. If you have a store on eBay then you are selling to customers, and the general/basic ruling in business is that the customer is always right - no matter how much of a pain in the arse they are. If you don't wanna accept that basic principle then get the fuck out of business & go do something else. If you have a business and you don't give good customer service then you can expect to fall on your arse. eBay seems to be a place where people who have no clue about business choose to let their over-inflated ego get in the way of customer service, and I expect sellers like the gayemporium have probably failed in every business venture they've ever been involved in. What a fucking shame.

I disagree with the "customer is always right" rule and I always will. I do, however, believe that there was certain good and bad ways to handle customers. As a seller, we have the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason. As a buyer, I have the right to not go back to a place if I believe that I've recieved a bad product or service. As both a buyer and seller, I have the ABILITY to be both reasonable and cordial to ensure the best possible outcome for both sides: A Sale for the seller, and a Purchase for the buyer. If someone on either side of that decides to not follow the rules, the other should walk away.

As a seller on ebay, I've recieved some of the dumbest questions I've ever heard along with some of the worst excuses and demands. As a buyer, I've also dealt with some jackass sellers with poor communication and crappy service.

So... I know for a fact that there's shitheads on both sides of the fence. There are professional ways to deal with people on both sides of the fence as well...

I have worked in retail for the bulk of my adult life, and "the customer is always right" is pure bollocks, and most companies would never use that line (the ones that do, tend to be the ones losing money hand over fist).

Simple fact is, if you are dealing with a customer problem, you deal with it in as civil manner as possible, but if the customer is unreasonable or rude, then you can either choose to act in a similar manner, or just out and out refuse to deal with the customer.

In the past, I have had awkward customers in the shop I worked in, stand around being total arseholes but are still willing to spend money, and I have told them that either that if they wont stop arsing around, I will not serve them.

The basic rule in retail is that you are not obligated to serve anyone, so if you feel the need to refuse service, that is the best rule to go by.

We had a regular customer who ordered deliveries several times a week, but complained about something everytime, and my general manager constantly said she was going to ban him, but didnt.

Next time I got him on the phone complaining, I quite politely told him that we obviously could not provide him with a service that was acceptable, so we would be unable to provide him any of our services.

He complained to me, the tried to get me to continue delivering to him if he promised not to complain again, but I stuck to my guns.

He contacted head office, who spoke to me, and they agreed we did the right thing.

The customer is only right when you think they are right.

"The Customer Is Always Right" business view is a load of piss and very primitive today. There are always customers who are just plain idiots and are looking to get things for free and very difficult to work with. Those are the types you tell to fuck off or in a business sense, I tell them I will not work with them because they will just cause loads of headaches and anger. Then you move on. No point in dragging it out trying to deal with them.

As for "Best Offer" options on eBay. Maybe this Emporium guy needs to not choose the option on his future listings, but a seller on eBay or anywhere else is under no obligation to accept anyones offer if he feels like it. It is the sellers discretion.

The gbay dork is a fucking tool, plain and simple. Hiding behind aliases, calling people names, trying to be a big man cowering under his keyboard. I've received some really "scary" threatening pm's from this buttmunch when there was a derogatory thread started about him. Apparently since he worked for ebay, he thinks the world is his oyster, but he's pretty much just delusional and wildly insecure from what I've seen. :loser:

Sorry guys WHO SAID that the customer is always right? The things are VERY SIMPLE! You're a seller & you don't want to accept best offers DON'T fuckin' use it, do you insist on using best offer option? It's still ok go & cancel all the best offers! But the things were like that :

I made 4 offers for 4 cds. He accepted only 1, I paid for it, he did send an automatic email "thanks, I will ship within 2 days, buy more save on shipping! etc" so I just replied that I wish he would have accepted by other offers too. And I've got the very first post including "DON'T have a nice day. In fact, go fuck yourself."

& some more racist following emails including the well-known antisemitists comments for Jews, replacing the word "Jews" with "Greeks" like :

"A crab is no fish, and a Greek is no man."

"Whoever trusts a Greek lacks brains."

"After shaking hands with a Greek, count your fingers.."

So I guess you are out of topic, right? :spchewie:

Because I had no idea about the "history" of that guy. I bought the cd, I paid for it he blamed on me, sent me a refund & today sent an ebay unpaid item strike (dah! :spchewie: ) with the excuse :

This case has been opened by the seller with the following reason: The buyer wants shipment to an unconfirmed address. :bananamac::bowdown:

Apparently in an effort to make sure I never change my opinion of this very little man with a very fragile ego, I received this message on the FarCry MySpace page. I've also included my response to it for further enjoyment. This guy is CLASSY my friends! 38 years old and he can't stop himself from making childish keyboard cowboy attacks. :lol:

Thanks gbay, I'm glad we made an impact on you. Have a great day friend!

Love, Pete

----------------- Original Message -----------------

To: Farcry

Date: Jul 8, 2009 10:32 PM

Subject: Your big moment in life...

...is opening for a washed up has been who never was band like Dokken.

Fucking pathetic.

Your music is fucking awful by the way.

Apparently in an effort to make sure I never change my opinion of this very little man with a very fragile ego, I received this message on the FarCry MySpace page. This guy is CLASSY my friends!

Fucking pathetic.

Admit it, Pete, you're just mad because the truth hurts... :lol:

Apparently in an effort to make sure I never change my opinion of this very little man with a very fragile ego, I received this message on the FarCry MySpace page. This guy is CLASSY my friends!

Fucking pathetic.

Admit it, Pete, you're just mad because the truth hurts... :lol:

Well duh.... I can't believe he figured it out so quickly, I'm now jealous of his superior insight.

I'll definitely second, third, fourth the fact that this guy is a TOTAL ass - i was attempting to purchase a CD from him a few months back using best offer option...made 3 offers each higher than the last. Then after declining the 3rd offer he lowered the price to LESS than what my offer was then proceeded to block me from bidding on his auctions!!! Followed by swapping of many profane name-calling emails when I attempted to figure out what his game was...

As it turned out, I was able to contact a member of the band of the CD he was trying to sell which he happily sent me for FREE because I was interested in it, so happy ending for me & one more megalomaniac ebay asswipe on the "do NOT deal with" list!

I suppose if you use the buy-it-now option at his preset price & pay promptly you will experience no issues at all, but God help you if you attempt to use the best offer option with this assclown!!!

• 2 months later...
Sorry guys WHO SAID that the customer is always right? The things are VERY SIMPLE! You're a seller & you don't want to accept best offers DON'T fuckin' use it, do you insist on using best offer option? It's still ok go & cancel all the best offers! But the things were like that :

I made 4 offers for 4 cds. He accepted only 1, I paid for it, he did send an automatic email "thanks, I will ship within 2 days, buy more save on shipping! etc" so I just replied that I wish he would have accepted by other offers too. And I've got the very first post including "DON'T have a nice day. In fact, go fuck yourself."

& some more racist following emails including the well-known antisemitists comments for Jews, replacing the word "Jews" with "Greeks" like :

"A crab is no fish, and a Greek is no man."

"Whoever trusts a Greek lacks brains."

"After shaking hands with a Greek, count your fingers.."

So I guess you are out of topic, right? :spchewie:

I am a proud Greek and I can say to this stupid and unprofessional that he can go fuck himself.Sorry for the bad words,but I feel very angry right now.

• 8 months later...

I wonder what finally got him roasted on ebay?