CLIF MAGNES/BOULEVARD/THINKING OUT LOUD

TIM (2)

Wow - I had only heard 3 or 4 songs from the Clif Magness album before, as I could never quite get to paying out the stupid prices it was fetching everytime I (rarely) saw it on ebay and why it has been top of my wants list for ages. What an AWESOME disc it is. How good are songs like 'Jenny's Still In Love' 'Khalela' and his version of 'Footprints In The Rain'. The 2 bonus tracks are pretty damned good aswell. Gonna take me a while to take this one out of the CD player. :headbanger:

Yeah this is something special. This guy is a fucking genius, he obviously is an amazing producer (that's where he makes all his money these days) but his vocals and songwriting ability are flawless...

Didn't he contribute in some way to the 1st Avril Lavigne album?

BTW that Planet 3 arrived a few day back and it's top stuff!

Wow - I had only heard 3 or 4 songs from the Clif Magness album before, as I could never quite get to paying out the stupid prices it was fetching everytime I (rarely) saw it on ebay and why it has been top of my wants list for ages. What an AWESOME disc it is. How good are songs like 'Jenny's Still In Love' 'Khalela' and his version of 'Footprints In The Rain'. The 2 bonus tracks are pretty damned good aswell. Gonna take me a while to take this one out of the CD player. :headbanger:

Yeah this is something special. This guy is a fucking genius, he obviously is an amazing producer (that's where he makes all his money these days) but his vocals and songwriting ability are flawless...

Didn't he contribute in some way to the 1st Avril Lavigne album?

BTW that Planet 3 arrived a few day back and it's top stuff!

Yeah, he co wrote and produced 3 or 4 songs off the first Avril Lavigne album (which happened to be the best ones imo) and also the bonus track on the 2nd one.

Yep, incredible stuff! Definately the best album I've bought in a while.

and his version of 'Footprints In The Rain'.

His version I guess is technically the original, as - although his album came out at the same time as Robin Becks - he wrote the song (with Steve Kipner). I prefer Magness singing it to Beck, plus the production is much better on his version...

I guess he's most famed for his work with the likes of Kelly Clarkson/Clay Aiken these days...

and his version of 'Footprints In The Rain'.

His version I guess is technically the original, as - although his album came out at the same time as Robin Becks - he wrote the song (with Steve Kipner). I prefer Magness singing it to Beck, plus the production is much better on his version...

I guess he's most famed for his work with the likes of Kelly Clarkson/Clay Aiken these days...

Backed on that mate - It's still in the player and going strong. :tumbsup: