Reckless Love

dethuniverse

release date has apparently been set as Sept 28th for new album.

No idea if that is worldwide or just Finland as they havent said.

I'm assuming that now they have had success with the debut that the European release will be the same time as the Finnish one this time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they are playing O2 Islington, London on Sat 26th Nov.

No idead yet if this is a co or tri headline tour....... ?

Tickets look priced very competitively again at about £14 + fees......bargain!!

Cheers

Yeah, certainly more in line with what you expect from the Islington Academy. I realise Frehley is a bigger name, but £26 is bloody pricey considering the venue.

Night Ranger charged £15....and they played for 1 hour 45 mins....and they were f awesome lol!

well I have booked to see Reckless Love, and will probably book to see White Wizzard and Jettblack at the Underworld, but not sure I care enough to see Ace for that money, even though Jettblack are supporting.

Oh well.

• 1 month later...
  • My Little Pony

Now saying October 5th release date I believe.

Here's the cover art:

283151_10150273786906702_642691701_7466921_638852_n.jpg

Okay, from now on, that's how you do cover art!

If the two songs so far released from these sessions are anything to go by, there will be a lot more varied sounds on this one.

Hot is about as poppy as they could be without losing their rock roots, but Young and crazy is much more straight ahead rock than most of the stuff on their debut.

That cover is really cool! Can not wait for this. We still have the new House Of Lords, White Widdow and Reckless Love, just a few off the top of my head. Not a bad year at all!

Not bad at all... I wonder if it's just the title or if the whole thing reminds me of 'Bezerk' era Tigertailz?

Can't wait. Their debut is one of only a couple of CDs that my 2.5yr old loves along with Age Sten Nilsen - Glamunition :)

I guess I have to buy it for him then ;)

• My Little Pony

Can't wait. Their debut is one of only a couple of CDs that my 2.5yr old loves along with Age Sten Nilsen - Glamunition :)

I guess I have to buy it for him then ;)

Yeah, I don't think you have a choice. ;)

I think the "ANIMAL ATTRACTION + 4" is scheduled for release about 2 weeks after the original release. Can't wait to buy this one twice. :popcorn:

I think the "ANIMAL ATTRACTION + 4" is scheduled for release about 2 weeks after the original release. Can't wait to buy this one twice. :popcorn:

I heard a rumour 'bout the Animal Attraction + 8 (Leopard Edition) being released a month after the original. That´s the one to aim for... ;)

I heard a rumour 'bout the Animal Attraction + 8 (Leopard Edition) being released a month after the original. That´s the one to aim for... ;)

Is that with real leopard fur-lined jewel case? ;)